Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on cycle

1HitterQuitter

Hello guys and gals,

I am thinking about doing a cycle and wonder what everyone may think about what I should do. A few years back I was very stupid and did a cycle of tren and winn with no PCT or cycle support and also gave a pro-hormone cycle a go with the same lack of respect and really F#%€¥£ myself up! Anyone who reads this and is thinking of doing something this STUPID please DON'T! Did some HRT and luckily got everything back to normal. All of that to say "no this is not my first cycle" but will be my first one done safely and correctly. Anyway, here are some stats and goals.

Stats
36 YO ; 6'0"; 270 lbs ; BMI 36.75 ; BMR 2423.93 cals ; Waist to hip ratio 0.96 ; BF% 24.34 ; WO 4x/week w/2x cardio ; bench 405 lbs ; squat +/- 600 lbs ; high protein, optimal clean carb diet (I eat very clean) at ~2200 cals

Goals
Loose fat (love to see 15% or less) ; love to be able to keep my gains ; love to still be able to have children ; love to never hear another fat joke at my expense and incase you feel the need to tell me I am over weight...I know but if you must...thank you for stating the obvious.

I thought of stacking Sustanon and Primobolan with some anavar and or clen in there somewhere. I thought of these due to the lower sides and possibility of keeping gains. I am a big dude so getting more muscle is cool but I would like to be able to keep it and I really want to lean down most of all. After I burn some fat then maybe I would look at bulking but I think if the fat would take a hike I would be a lot happier. Also if you recommend a stack can you please also tell me how long, how much, cycle support, PCT...etc. Thanks for any help. I will also take before and after photos with workouts, stats, calories...etc for others to benefit from when I am done and post them here. Thanks again.

I hate to tell you because you don't want to hear fat jokes but you have too much bf to be messing with steroids.

Everyone will say the same thing.. it can be extremely harmful to be taking steroids at such a high bf..

You need to get to at least 15% Bf before touching them.. Steroids aren't fat burners that will melt fat off you. You need to put in the time in the gym and kitchen to get the Bf down

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

You're a strong mofo, eh? :D ... done much power lifting? ;)

Sadly I have to agree with my man bonacris ... you need to change you diet and drop down some. Most people insist on 15%, though I personally feel okay at running AAS at 18% or lower, but not above that. True, the risks to one's health is slightly higher at 18%, but not detrimental. So in short, change your diet ( and perhaps your training routine as well) to drop that nagging 6-7% BF and then we can have a hearty sit down and chat about a cycle along with diet and new training routine to help get to 12%BF, still strong as a motherf*%^&@# and lean.

You need to get in better shape first before cycling bro. The only thing I would consider using at this point is the sarms1 triple stack, which will help you add mass and strength while dropping body fat considerably

At your age a little TRT will be great to help with cardio to loose body fat. I wouldnt call it a cycle because, like me, I'm 42, am on a permanent TRT cycle, lol. Your not getting any younger. If your lucky your dr. Will put you on it. TRT IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW IS testosterone replacement therapy. You'll need to educate your self. But it's it's my permenate PCT good luck

Top Bottom