Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on blocking water retention

Strong_Man20

I want to stack test with fina for my first cycle but want to elliminate all water bloat!!

okay guys, I have a few Q's

1. Which test has the least water retention out of ethenate, sustanon and cypionate??

2. I dont think i can afford armidex!! so will proviron do the job, at 50 mg a day starting from the first day of my cycle??

thanks for your help guys!!

i never noticed any water retention with sus. Drink 2 gallons of water a day and lay low on the sodium.

Now deca on the other hand! Made my face round no shit.

sus will create less water retention, proviron or nolvadex will also help. it will also depend on your dosages. some people will bloat more then others.

I agree with moe dank, Sustanon is great as well as Propionate
Enanthate & Cypionate are the worst esters, they just rich their peaking time rapidly after just 24hours and then falls-down rapidly which increase the risks of aromatisinga and conversion to other similar hormones

and yes Proviron will help even over Nolvadex for water retention as it' an anti-aromatase and will keep Estrogen level low during the cycle

also you might use Vitamin C, it's perfect for water retention

Last edited:
Top Bottom