Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adex vs aromasin

krishna

Which is the better deal from ag-guys? Also, what would a dosing schedule be for a heavy test cycle with aromasin?

The better deal would be whichever would get you further for your money. In that case you'd say l-dex. I normally dose aromasin at 25mg/day, but I've never had to run it ed. 2-3x a week at most for me.

I wouldn't go that light. I would stay at 1mg/day. It's very weak compared to Aromasin. Dose the Aromasin EOD if you want, but I don't.

krishna said:
Which is the better deal from ag-guys? Also, what would a dosing schedule be for a heavy test cycle with aromasin?

never used aromasin but arimidex works great for me at 0.25-0.50mg day.

Ulter said:
I wouldn't go that light. I would stay at 1mg/day. It's very weak compared to Aromasin. Dose the Aromasin EOD if you want, but I don't.

How much aromasin eod?
If the test was only 500mg/wk, would .5 eod be enough?

I like AG l-dex @ .5 ED when I run 500 test. Everyone's different, but for me its perfect...libido stays strong, gains stay solid...but I stay bone dry also. If I run it EOD I notice a very slight increase in bloat...if I run 1mg ED with 500 test it starts to effect my libido too much.

So if I understand this correctly A-Dex and Aromasin are interchangeable? Except for the dosage of course. I'm getting allot of bloat from a 500mg Test / 400mg Deca cycle and am currently taking 1mg of A-Dex ED and it doesn't seem to be helping....

Top Bottom