Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding letro to my pct. (currently nolva/clomid) HELP!!!!

musclehealth

Im in pct from a 350mg week test suspension cycle. I am starting to see signs of gyno coming quick. IM currently running Clomid/Nolva at high doses for the first week. (300mg clomid, 50mg nolva). Then dropped down after mid week. I have a bottle of letro sitting around. Can I add it to the PCT to help with the gyno? I read that you should not mix nolva a letro. True? I was thinking to drop the nolva and add 2.5mg letro ED for 4 weeks.

Thanks guys!!!!

those are some pretty hefty SERM dosages dude... I don't think there's any worry about running nolva and letro.... run the letro until the gyno subsides.... you should just be able to get away with just nolva and letro (or just clomid and letro)... plus, you should've been using an AI all along, throughout your PCT

njmuscleguy said:
those are some pretty hefty SERM dosages dude... I don't think there's any worry about running nolva and letro.... run the letro until the gyno subsides.... you should just be able to get away with just nolva and letro (or just clomid and letro)... plus, you should've been using an AI all along, throughout your PCT

I was running letro during cycle...@ 2.5mg ed

run the letro, drop the nolva. Lower your clomid to 50mg/day.

there is no reason to frontload and it just increases sides.

you will want to taper with a steroidal AI, reccomend aromasin or AIFM.

when did you stop using the letro? when did gyno signs begin to appear?

macrophage69alpha said:
run the letro, drop the nolva. Lower your clomid to 50mg/day.

there is no reason to frontload and it just increases sides.

you will want to taper with a steroidal AI, reccomend aromasin or AIFM.

when did you stop using the letro? when did gyno signs begin to appear?

I stopped the letro 2 days before pct. I will do this...

run 50mg clomid, 2.5mg letro ed for 4 weeks. Taper down with a AI? aromasin?

that does not really answer the questions, since what was needed was time between cessation of letrozole and time that symptoms appeared (to determine if this a letro rebound issue).

your protocols look fine. though would run the letro for three weeks then switch. you can use a lower dosage until you feel you dont need it anymore (low dose steroidal AI's can be run for extended periods without issue)

macrophage69alpha said:
that does not really answer the questions, since what was needed was time between cessation of letrozole and time that symptoms appeared (to determine if this a letro rebound issue).

your protocols look fine. though would run the letro for three weeks then switch. you can use a lower dosage until you feel you dont need it anymore (low dose steroidal AI's can be run for extended periods without issue)

I think coming off the letro is what did it. I came off the letro 2 days before PCT. a couple days after dropping the letro I started seeing signs. So you are saying this....Run letro for 3 weeks them taper off with an AI like aromasin or aifm. This will prevent a so called "crash" from the letro?

yes.

its not so much a crash as it is a rebound, letro levels drop and because letrozole upregulates aromatase. estrogen CAN, not necessarily will, spike because of greater aromatase levels.

wow, gyno appeared after only 2 days of stopping letro.... dayum!

with suspension you get an immeadiate drop in androgen levels, its not surprising.

thats one benefit of esterfied test (you still get some small amounts released well beyond 3 half lives (not suppresive but still keeping some T and DHT in the system)

Top Bottom