Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ACL surgery complete

huntmaster

Doc said that all my cartlidge and meniscus looked great!

I thank the Lord for this b/c cartlidge and miniscus damage is usually what causes pain years later---leading to arthritus.

Doc said that he cut a 11mm graft to replace it instead of the usuall 10 mm graft.

I am sure glad it is over and psyched for rehab.
\

Thank you Jesus!

u gonna go back to playig whatever it is that made u hav the injury (american football right?)

either way im glad the knee damage wasnt as bad as it could have been

huntmaster said:
Doc said that all my cartlidge and meniscus looked great!

I thank the Lord for this b/c cartlidge and miniscus damage is usually what causes pain years later---leading to arthritus.

Doc said that he cut a 11mm graft to replace it instead of the usuall 10 mm graft.

I am sure glad it is over and psyched for rehab.
\

Thank you Jesus!

Good to hear my friend! Glad everything went well.

How long will rehab take?

Re: Re: ACL surgery complete

HumorMe said:

Good to hear my friend! Glad everything went well.

How long will rehab take?

doc said i will be walking normal in six weeks

i figure back to jogging in four to five months

squatts---?????

Danielson---as to whether or not I will play football again---I am not sure but I am leaning towards Yes. a friend and I are thinking about starting a semi pro team here in Texas

thank you all for your well wishes---AAA, JuiceMoose, HumorMe, and Dalnielson..

:lmao: yeah--- I will race you with one leg tied behind my back!

seriously though my little brother is getting a little bolder now that he knows i cant get up very quick. lol

thanks nb

what's your range of motion like? getting that back is supposedly a bitch, busting through all that scar tissue and all.

what kind of pain meds did they give you?

and how did you hurt your knee again?

I hurt my knee playing minor league football on july 6th. I play right tackle and we were running a sweep to the right and I hooked the DE and was running out in the flat to get another block when out WR was thrown into my knee by the CB that he was blocking--I was on a full run and there was nothing that i could do about it--the pain was not ecscruciating so i taped it up and finished the last three quarters of the game with it hurt--only to find out the next week that I tore my ACL/

my range of motion right now without the CPM is about 25degrees

with the CPM it is about 70 degrees---The CPM is a device that you lay your leg on and set it to a certain percentage and it bends at the knee slowly---up and down--continuously
It prevents much of the scar tissue from forming.

I need to have 90 degrees by tuesday

I am currently taking Lortabs or HydraCodine and it works quite nicely. I havent really needed any today though--but I did on friday--the day of the sergery.

Top Bottom