Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS and injuries

bragaboys

Is it advised to get on a cycle while recovering from a torn pectoral muscle? I know deca is supposed to help with healing. I am probably 80% recovered so I was wondering if it would be good to jump onto something to get ahead.

steroids DO NOT heal injuries. they actually inhibit healing

it isn't what the meatheads will tell you on youtube, but it is true. jerry ward blew out both his pecs cause of juicing and poor form.

the best thing for injuries is mailorderhgh.com .. there is a code above. that is the ONLY thing that will heal injuries

Is it advised to get on a cycle while recovering from a torn pectoral muscle? I know deca is supposed to help with healing. I am probably 80% recovered so I was wondering if it would be good to jump onto something to get ahead.

It's not advised. Wait until your recover.

Steroids DECREASE collagen synthesis in the body. A steroid cycle will actually slow the rate at which your injury heals

deca will NOT heal any injury and especially would not have any benefit on a pec injury... its more about lubricating joints and has nothing to do with any sort of real healing, especially that kind of injury.. mk677 and mk2866 would be able to provide REAL healing for you

The opposite is a good idea. Avoid steroids for a long time. Make sure you are 100% back and then give it a ton of time to get your conditioning back before running a cycle.

Top Bottom