Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

75mg Tren & 75mg Prop Combo

barry20

I will be starting an 8 week cylce of 75mg Tren and 75mg Prop Combo everyday(1cc) what size pin should I use to have the least painful injections possible---will be injecting primarily in Glutes---thanx for your help!!1

23 gauge 1 1/2 in the glute. I have used 25 gauge 5/8 inch in quads and delts... Believe it or not but lat shots are painless.

25 will work just use some heat to make injections faster. You'll need some 18-20 gauge drawing needles. delts are super easy with a 25 i've even done bis before.

I just finished a 4 month fina run using various agents stacked with it...Eq, winny, D-bol, enanthate, and propionate, etc....

Anyway, the last 6-8 weeks I used 75mg's per day of prop (QV) and 75mg's ED or EOD of Fina, and I got down to 4.5% bodyfat.!!!

I was also on T3, Yohimburn, ECA, ALA, etc...

I also added in some winny the last 4-5 weeks as well.

All I can say is that the Prop and Fina stack is simply awesome!!! You'll love it bro.

I used a 25 gauge 1" into my quads and shoulders for injections with no problems. However, it is easier when using a 3cc syringe than that of a 5cc syringe due to the added pressure given.

BMJ

Only fina sides I got were during the first 2-3 weeks of increased blood pressure and anxiety (NOT HP though), but these seemed to go away after these initial weeks of its use. The only other side I received was SEVERE night sweats...real bad!

Top Bottom