x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

75mg oral winstrol ED too much?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about 75mg oral winstrol ED too much? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Runnin Test Enan at 400mg 2x week with proviron at 50mg ed for 15 weeks. I know everyone says 50mg but is 75mg really that much worse? If the extra 25mg does more harm than good than I want to scratch it, but considering the low amount of different androgens in my body I feel the extra will help. Plan to run the winstrol the last five weeks of my cycle and one additional week after injections stop, for a total of 6 weeks. Let me know what you think.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Broly

75mg oral winstrol ED too much?

Runnin Test Enan at 400mg 2x week with proviron at 50mg ed for 15 weeks. I know everyone says 50mg but is 75mg really that much worse? If the extra 25mg does more harm than good than I want to scratch it, but considering the low amount of different androgens in my body I feel the extra will help. Plan to run the winstrol the last five weeks of my cycle and one additional week after injections stop, for a total of 6 weeks. Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by Brewers17; 26-Jul-2007 at 09:49 PM.

If you want to be one of the big boys, you can't just eat when you are hungry!

Re: 75mg oral winstrol ED too much?

start with 50mg ed and see how your body responds (joints, sides) for awhile. then consider moving up another 25mg.

Agree with above ^^^

Cyborg

Quote Quote posted by 8AND20
    start with 50mg ed and see how your body responds (joints, sides) for awhile. then consider moving up another 25mg.
    agreed

i've run up to 80mg before with no sides whatsoever, but thats just me

Design Perfect Cycles Every Time - Visit my homepage!

Quote Quote posted by xrsist
    agreed
    With 800 mgs of test weekly, 50 mgs of oral winny should b plenty for gains. The theraputic dosage of winny is 50 mgs daily. A winstrol only cycle can be used for a short time at 100mgs daily with gains but while stacking with test, there will not b much benefit adding an extra 25mgs daily. the sides would be more pronounced

i ran a test cycle 500 test e with 75ed of winny in the past and looked super great

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by 8AND20
    ya 50mg ed is the norm and I dont see many going above that.

I use 100mg ed with winny. Usually i'll go 8-10 week's depending on how my knee's feel. It can cause joint pain but the result's are more than worth it for me.

Elite Bodybuilder Vascular Freak's Avatar

Quote Quote posted by Brewers17
    Runnin Test Enan at 400mg 2x week with proviron at 50mg ed for 15 weeks. I know everyone says 50mg but is 75mg really that much worse? If the extra 25mg does more harm than good than I want to scratch it, but considering the low amount of different androgens in my body I feel the extra will help. Plan to run the winstrol the last five weeks of my cycle and one additional week after injections stop, for a total of 6 weeks. Let me know what you think.

75mg is fine BUT it is too your benefit to start with 50mg and bump it to 75mg after 3 weeks or so which will allow you to keep reaping the max benefits from the drug....when you first start the winstrol 50mg will have a strong noticeable effect then it will taper of around 3-4 weeks...hence the reaosn of waiting till week 3 to bump tto 75mg