Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week Test P winny cycle

Need some advice maybe, i feel like i know enough to run a "safe" cycle but more information is always needed and welcome.

Weight: 86kg
Height: 185cm
Body fat: around 22% (yes i know it's high i am not using gear to cut as a shortcut)
Training experience: 6 years give or take (been off for 2 years but i recently got back into it ans muscle memory has really helped me)

Cycle:
Week 1-6: 40mg oral winny ED (20 in morning and 20 in evening)
Week 1-6: 200mg test prop mon/wed/fri

Doing 50 mg prop on mon and wed then doubling up with 100 mg before the weekend on friday.

Working out 5 days a week. Strength in the mornings cardio in evenings.

PCT will simply be three weeks clomid 150/100/50. I don't feel the need for anything more extensive with such a mild cycle.

I will have aromasin on hand even on such a mild cycle, milk thistle and glucosamine for the winny.

Before you say i have too high bfp: I know, i am looking to increase volume and strength, not cut. I know i can get good natty gains as well, so no need to remind me.

I know this is a very mild cycle but i am planning on going through with it anyway. Partly to increase size by just a tiny bit but also to see how my body reacts to the different substances as i may be planning a bigger cycle in around 7 or 8 months when i have a better foundation.

I probably won't increase the test prop to at least 100mg EOD like many would advice. I am not looking for a cycle that makes wonders, i simply want a very mild cycle.

My main concern is liver toxicity from winny and joints. I have meds for both but i hear that glucosamine won't really be that effective against joint pain. Thoughts/experiences?

Yes this is my first cycle but i have more than 4 years of gear/cycle knowledge from reading on forums.

I am waiting to see your progress and result , It's look like good cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because i didn't listen to a group of butthurt people circlejerking over my bf% doesn't mean i don't listen to actual relevant advice.

As far as the responses in this thread go I disagree, Winny is great, almost no sides, burns fat like crazy, great hardness and fullness, and the strength gain is awesome, never had any joint issues with it. However I have had joint issues with anavar, and eq.

And yes steroids do burn fat, just run tren for 6 weeks and see what happens with no other changes to your diet or training.

Just be cautious to keep the duration of use moderate as winny may be quite harsh on lipids.

As far as the responses in this thread go I disagree, Winny is great, almost no sides, burns fat like crazy, great hardness and fullness, and the strength gain is awesome, never had any joint issues with it. However I have had joint issues with anavar, and eq.

And yes steroids do burn fat, just run tren for 6 weeks and see what happens with no other changes to your diet or training.

Just be cautious to keep the duration of use moderate as winny may be quite harsh on lipids.

Thanks, i started out at 30mg ED, no sides. Increased to 50mg ED, no sides. I started 60mg ED this week to see how that goes. Still no sides.

When i say no sides i mean no HARSH sides. I have some oily skin, acne and slight joint aches (not too bad). None of those symptoms are really in any serious stage. My hair is still intact but that was to be expected as my hairline is pretty solid and i am not prone to MPB. Blood pressure is elevated but still within safe levels.

I will extend my use to 7 weeks instead of 6 and run the test at 50mg mon/wed/fri instead. Just because getting more is expensive for me considering transportation fee, and i don't have any more test. I don't want to run winny without test so i don't want to do 100mg this week and then run the last week winny without test.

My stats so far:

Started out at 84kg, I am now 90kg.

Started out at maybe 23-24 BF%. I am now around 18-19 BF%.

Gone up 15kg on the bench press.

Thanks, i started out at 30mg ED, no sides. Increased to 50mg ED, no sides. I started 60mg ED this week to see how that goes. Still no sides.

When i say no sides i mean no HARSH sides. I have some oily skin, acne and slight joint aches (not too bad). None of those symptoms are really in any serious stage. My hair is still intact but that was to be expected as my hairline is pretty solid and i am not prone to MPB. Blood pressure is elevated but still within safe levels.

I will extend my use to 7 weeks instead of 6 and run the test at 50mg mon/wed/fri instead. Just because getting more is expensive for me considering transportation fee, and i don't have any more test. I don't want to run winny without test so i don't want to do 100mg this week and then run the last week winny without test.

My stats so far:

Started out at 84kg, I am now 90kg.

Started out at maybe 23-24 BF%. I am now around 18-19 BF%.

Gone up 15kg on the bench press.

Fair play.

Top Bottom