Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

52 wks Test/Deca/plus additional cycle = gyno

Izzy2

Newbie here. .This is my second posting.

Thanks to all how repsonded to my last post with helpful positive suggestions and kind words. . . as for the criticism being expressed by one individual saying sooo many thing were wrong with that post. .(subject/content/categorically/who knows??) he didn't know where to begin. . it would of been a great help to elaborate considering after it was my first time. But I digress.

Just a bit of history and stats, at the time I started my experimenting with aas I happened to be HIV+ 46/5'11/178 healthy with loads @ t450/viral/below 50/body fat around 12%.
I asked around the nurses station at my clinic for any MD who really believed in Hormone replacement and didnt ask too many questions. (since my current MD wouldnt accomodate) It was'nt hard to find and make my first appointment. I was scripted 200/test/deca/per week on a montly basic, well on to my way to being thick. Which was my only desire. This had nothing to do with being healthy. Fast forward say 2 months when i started to make great gain and wanted more. So I thought i would do an additional cycle within the weeklys.
See my last post for details. It all worked out great. Better than great. went for 178 to 210 avoiding all cardio other then walkin the pooch, cycling to the nearest NYSC. Everyone started asking if i was indeed taking anything. .
i smiled and said "why no, but thanks for asking"
Now im ending my first and only cycle when I decide it would give it some time (about 10 weeks) and start another bigger n better cycle trying this time equipose along with the deca/test.
The very week i started the current cycle 500/depot/400/deca/400eq/now was at week 5
i noticed a hard mass under each nipples, kinda sensitive to being felt. But i keep on with the cylce go see the MD and tell him I think i got gyno. He scripts out tamoxifen @10mg per day with 5 refills. I start thinking im cured.
Meanwhile i have in stock clomid which i never used, didnt think i had to .
Last nite I switched from the tamoxifen and started the clomid 50mg. I have a 24 day supply which i plan to take and have stopped all injection for at least 8 - 10 weeks. At that time I will jump right back up and start with a 8 week on followed by clomid for 2 weeks. then off for 8 weeks/then start another 8 - 10 cycle. gettin in about 3 solid cycle per year. Im not happy about having to stop completely but, I know i have to get rid of this gyno, if indeed it will leave me. I have a sonogram scheduled for this monday. .So from this if you have any imput /good/bad/indifferent/ its all good. Im learning from my falls. I believe i just got to damn greedy not to be healthy but to be body beautiful. .
thanks in advance
peace
izz

i noticed a hard mass under each nipples, kinda sensitive to being felt.

That would be bitch tits,and i am sure they have to be operated onto get rid of them! :worried: First thing people should do is research what your going to take first before jumping in to the fryer...As far as your first post, didnt read it! But when your new or first posting everyone either has something smart to say or nothing at all thats just how it seems to be. Everyone has there opinions and most love to voice them from the safety of there home knowing if it rude ect there safe from harm! Thats way the internet is so popular for the outcast people ect.... So learn to take the good with the bad when you post! Myself,i believe if you dont have anything positive to say on what people ask dont reply! Unless its just total off the wall stupidity and there is a good bit of them people too....Read,learn,understand, steriods can be your friend if you don't abuse them and use your head! GL

So learn to take the good with the bad when you post!
(fair enough. . thanks.)

Read,learn,understand, steriods can be your friend if you don't abuse them and use your head! GL
( I hear u on this)

Just an update on that mess i caused. . like I said I stopped everything, (yo - my quack MD wanted me to still continue). stated PCT day one/300mg/clomid/7dayz@100/7dayz@50. The results are No more pain when getting or giving a hug. . .(it use to feel like i was being stabbed with a straight pin or safety pin??) No longer sensitive to touch, and also not as hard.

Started nolva @40mg per day for at least 2 weeks. .then i'll taper down@20 for another 2 weeks. . I just wanna make sure.

For the next 10 - 12 week while im off aas, will be doing Creatine (thermolife/Cre2)) ethyl ester/16,000mg per day/arginine14grams/glutuamine14grams/per day. Just to keep my gains.

I have to say I miss the lube job the gear did to my joints. . knees, elbow, shoulder.
its was a nice vacation from the aches and pain/signs of old age.
More updates to come. .
thanks,
peace

Izzy. Before you do another cycle, get a full hormonal panal done. E, T, Progesterone, prolactin, etc. You then get another when you start getting gyno. You need to know what is causing the gyno to combat it correctly. It may be caused from the deca, not the test. In that case, Nolva is the wrong route.

Good luck....

thanks, I will get the full panel done while im off. .

its crazy, my last injection with test/deca was 04/03 - last equipose 04/07, and i look in the mirror and see/imagine less girth. (i've heard this happens) I know I have to give myself time off but. i actually thought about starting 200/test/deca once per week all over again. Must be detoxing. . just goin' thru withdrawal contected with injecting. ?? but honestly, realy miss the ritual of setting up the bottles, alcholol, vial cutter, syringe, my time in the morning. . was doin it since last july, just needed to say that.

I was thinkin' the gyno was because i cycled within the weeklys, without any pct. . never realizing as you suggest that i could just be getting from either one. . im gonna be patient.
peace,
izz

Izzy2 said:
thanks, I will get the full panel done while im off. .

its crazy, my last injection with test/deca was 04/03 - last equipose 04/07, and i look in the mirror and see/imagine less girth. (i've heard this happens) I know I have to give myself time off but. i actually thought about starting 200/test/deca once per week all over again. Must be detoxing. . just goin' thru withdrawal contected with injecting. ?? but honestly, realy miss the ritual of setting up the bottles, alcholol, vial cutter, syringe, my time in the morning. . was doin it since last july, just needed to say that.

I was thinkin' the gyno was because i cycled within the weeklys, without any pct. . never realizing as you suggest that i could just be getting from either one. . im gonna be patient.
peace,
izz

Yea, the injection is somthing ya miss, and get a sort of mental high doing! Just get you pct ready and start some creatine for an extra kick while you recover....

I want to thank everyone for the fine joy you guys did in responding to this mans concerns. You guys are the best. Your friend and mod, Alan.

alanchiras said:
I want to thank everyone for the fine joy you guys did in responding to this mans concerns. You guys are the best. Your friend and mod, Alan.

Just wanted to let everyone know that this gyno thing is completely gone. .after starting with the nolvadex, then switching to clomid. .the back to nolvadex. .it's now history. . .im soooo grateful!!! got my second chance to do this right now. .
im into my 5th week without any injections. . with my goal being 10 to 12 weeks off. . my question is. . what's better in the long run, weeklys or three solid cycle per year. .weeklys at 200/test/deca??? I will be very aware of any first signs of gyno this time around (if im now prone) any suggestion??
thanks.

Izzy2 said:
Newbie here. .This is my second posting.

Thanks to all how repsonded to my last post with helpful positive suggestions and kind words. . . as for the criticism being expressed by one individual saying sooo many thing were wrong with that post. .(subject/content/categorically/who knows??) he didn't know where to begin. . it would of been a great help to elaborate considering after it was my first time. But I digress.

Just a bit of history and stats, at the time I started my experimenting with aas I happened to be HIV+ 46/5'11/178 healthy with loads @ t450/viral/below 50/body fat around 12%.
I asked around the nurses station at my clinic for any MD who really believed in Hormone replacement and didnt ask too many questions. (since my current MD wouldnt accomodate) It was'nt hard to find and make my first appointment. I was scripted 200/test/deca/per week on a montly basic, well on to my way to being thick. Which was my only desire. This had nothing to do with being healthy. Fast forward say 2 months when i started to make great gain and wanted more. So I thought i would do an additional cycle within the weeklys.
See my last post for details. It all worked out great. Better than great. went for 178 to 210 avoiding all cardio other then walkin the pooch, cycling to the nearest NYSC. Everyone started asking if i was indeed taking anything. .
i smiled and said "why no, but thanks for asking"
Now im ending my first and only cycle when I decide it would give it some time (about 10 weeks) and start another bigger n better cycle trying this time equipose along with the deca/test.
The very week i started the current cycle 500/depot/400/deca/400eq/now was at week 5
i noticed a hard mass under each nipples, kinda sensitive to being felt. But i keep on with the cylce go see the MD and tell him I think i got gyno. He scripts out tamoxifen @10mg per day with 5 refills. I start thinking im cured.
Meanwhile i have in stock clomid which i never used, didnt think i had to .
Last nite I switched from the tamoxifen and started the clomid 50mg. I have a 24 day supply which i plan to take and have stopped all injection for at least 8 - 10 weeks. At that time I will jump right back up and start with a 8 week on followed by clomid for 2 weeks. then off for 8 weeks/then start another 8 - 10 cycle. gettin in about 3 solid cycle per year. Im not happy about having to stop completely but, I know i have to get rid of this gyno, if indeed it will leave me. I have a sonogram scheduled for this monday. .So from this if you have any imput /good/bad/indifferent/ its all good. Im learning from my falls. I believe i just got to damn greedy not to be healthy but to be body beautiful. .
thanks in advance
peace
izz
If I was you I would take nolvadex, proviron, and clomid everyday. Forget about about PCT, that's what fucks most people up about that goddamn gyno! Take your anti-estrogens with your 'roids, Shit!!!

Top Bottom