Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd Cycle any recommendations or tweaks

aztec1593

Hey looking at doing my third cycle,
Just want you guys to mainly look at my cycle and tweak it if you have any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
be62bcf81c8d075e19409de831e02fa1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hey looking at doing my third cycle,
Just want you guys to mainly look at my cycle and tweak it if you have any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
be62bcf81c8d075e19409de831e02fa1.jpg

I know NOTHING about you. Age, weight, experience... nothing

hey brother, hcg use in pct is the worst thing you could ever do..

so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…

hey brother, hcg use in pct is the worst thing you could ever do..

so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…
Hey bro...
I know running the HCG during pct is a no no...
However I keep doing my research on long about HCG and their is always the two debates ...run it during cycle...or blast it towards end of cycle..
At the end of the day a well thought out cycle is great...but not thinking about a well thought out pct protocol is ridiculous in my eyes..
So my question is
How would you run the HCG?
Then how would you run the PCT?
So far what I have learnt is that whatever the longest ester of testosterone you have in your system you wait time for that half life then start your pct.
E.g. test e = wait 3 weeks before starting pct or when levels fall below 200mg (depends on what gear your using)

But see this is were I get confused.
Some suggest using HCG with an AI in low doses throughout the cycle and roughly 20mg of nolva or arimidex (dont know the exact dosage for arimidex) but either one of them.

Then on the other hand some believe using the hcg straight after last injection. And use it all the way up before you start your pct.
So e.g. test e: after last injection utilise hcg, for up to three weeks with roughly 20-40mg to combat the estrogen sides. Then once that 3 week period is done then start a full pct. Some schools.of thought think it's like pre pct before pct..getting the bad boys ready before the full pct therapy.

I can understand these two methods from both views...
Use it during the cycle to keep the stimulation and run a low AI

Or after that last injection run it for the 3 weeks before you start your pct protocol.

P.s. only reason I am saying there weeks is because I'm gonna be having test e and that's the longest ester in my cycle. I know different gear has different ester times and variables.

So what do you think?
Cruise?
Or blast towards the end with prior to starting pct?

Hey bro...
I know running the HCG during pct is a no no...
However I keep doing my research on long about HCG and their is always the two debates ...run it during cycle...or blast it towards end of cycle..
At the end of the day a well thought out cycle is great...but not thinking about a well thought out pct protocol is ridiculous in my eyes..
So my question is
How would you run the HCG?
Then how would you run the PCT?
So far what I have learnt is that whatever the longest ester of testosterone you have in your system you wait time for that half life then start your pct.
E.g. test e = wait 3 weeks before starting pct or when levels fall below 200mg (depends on what gear your using)

But see this is were I get confused.
Some suggest using HCG with an AI in low doses throughout the cycle and roughly 20mg of nolva or arimidex (dont know the exact dosage for arimidex) but either one of them.

Then on the other hand some believe using the hcg straight after last injection. And use it all the way up before you start your pct.
So e.g. test e: after last injection utilise hcg, for up to three weeks with roughly 20-40mg to combat the estrogen sides. Then once that 3 week period is done then start a full pct. Some schools.of thought think it's like pre pct before pct..getting the bad boys ready before the full pct therapy.

I can understand these two methods from both views...
Use it during the cycle to keep the stimulation and run a low AI

Or after that last injection run it for the 3 weeks before you start your pct protocol.

P.s. only reason I am saying there weeks is because I'm gonna be having test e and that's the longest ester in my cycle. I know different gear has different ester times and variables.

So what do you think?
Cruise?
Or blast towards the end with prior to starting pct?

And sorry
What dosages would you use to be exact
Some say 500to 1000iu
Then others say 1000 to 2000iu
Per weeks

Top Bottom