Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle Option or Growth Hormone

veneto82

Looking at options for my 2nd cycle.
So far this is what ive done and stats etc...

currently: 27 years old, 5ft11, 81kg, 9.5% body fat.
About 2 months ago finished a 12 week cycle of Primo(300mg EW) Test Prop(.75mg EOD) Worked really well, put on about 8kg and lost about 4% body fat. Managed to maintain pretty much everything since only lost about 1kg.

Now my goal is to reach about 85-86kg and about 7% body fat.
Was thinking to take (a) HG 4iu ed for 4 months with 250mg test Enanthate EW.
OR
(b) Primo at 500mg EW and Test Enanthate 250mg EW for 12 weeks
and throw in some anavar from week 6-12.

More interested at getting that vascular ripped look. What do you guys think of the options....

Looking at options for my 2nd cycle.
So far this is what ive done and stats etc...

About 2 months ago finished a 12 week cycle of Primo(300mg EW) Test Prop(.75mg EOD) Worked really well, put on about 8kg and lost about 4% body fat. Managed to maintain pretty much everything since only lost about 1kg.

Now my goal is to reach about 85-86kg and about 7% body fat.
Was thinking to take (a) HG 4iu ed for 4 months with 250mg test Enanthate EW.
OR
(b) Primo at 500mg EW and Test Enanthate 250mg EW for 12 weeks
and throw in some anavar from week 6-12.

More interested at getting that vascular ripped look. What do you guys think of the options....
go with be. HGH is not worth the money. I think its the most over rated thing out there right now

Im going with "B" to.

Brad.

go with be. HGH is not worth the money. I think its the most over rated thing out there right now

can you get that ripped look without growth? i know that getting from 9% to 7% body fat will be pretty hard, obviously proper diet and cardio is required. But will anavar and primo help achieve this - dont really wanna touch Clen either.

Another question - do you do the same PCT for your 2nd cycle as what you did for your 1st cycle or do you need to change it up from cycle to cycle?

can you get that ripped look without growth? i know that getting from 9% to 7% body fat will be pretty hard, obviously proper diet and cardio is required. But will anavar and primo help achieve this - dont really wanna touch Clen either.

Another question - do you do the same PCT for your 2nd cycle as what you did for your 1st cycle or do you need to change it up from cycle to cycle?

yes you can get the ripped look. Its more about diet then anything else and hgh sucks for this anyway.
YOUR LAST PCT BLEW ANYWAY

Too young to waste money on gh, it's not like you're competing right? Save the gh for when you're old like me and can really use it.

Top Bottom