Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 dumb peptide questions

kiwee

Banned
can i put ghrp6 and cjc1295 in the same syringe when i inject them?

can i inject into love handle/lower back fat/skin? i have barely any fat in my mid section which leads to pain and bruises in this area...theres more fat in my oblique, love handle, lower back area and there isnt any pain or bruising when i have tried to inject there....is that area ok for injection?

thanks much

Don't know about the first one, but the second one is fine. Anywhere where there is fatty tissue

can i put ghrp6 and cjc1295 in the same syringe when i inject them?

can i inject into love handle/lower back fat/skin? i have barely any fat in my mid section which leads to pain and bruises in this area...theres more fat in my oblique, love handle, lower back area and there isnt any pain or bruising when i have tried to inject there....is that area ok for injection?

thanks much

I know you can mix ghrp-6 and hex in the same syringe but not sure on cjc. Just guessing i'd think you could. You don't need to take the cjc as often though so if you have to do them separate it wouldn't be as big a deal that way.

u can do cjc diff ways, once a week, twice a week or very small dosages 3 times ED...i was doin the 3 times ED, so with those three injections a day plus 3 injections ED of ghrp 6, thats 6 sep injections a day...fuckin pissing me off

I know you can mix ghrp-6 and hex in the same syringe but not sure on cjc. Just guessing i'd think you could. You don't need to take the cjc as often though so if you have to do them separate it wouldn't be as big a deal that way.
i thought hex and ghrp are pretty much the exact same peptide....except for one being a lil stronger then the other?????????

Ya when combined with hex they just work synergistically together to create a more potent combination. When GHRP-6 is combined with CJC-1295 its actually more potent than either of them taken alone. All 3 taken together is the best combination.

Ya when combined with hex they just work synergistically together to create a more potent combination. When GHRP-6 is combined with CJC-1295 its actually more potent than either of them taken alone. All 3 taken together is the best combination.
ive been using the ghrp and cjc together...when i get the hex im gona run it as...
ghrp6 150mcg three times a day
cjc1295 125mcg bedtime
hex 125mcg bedtime
like this ED...subQ

Top Bottom