Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*The Perpetual Muscle Mass EXPLOSION: Pre-PCT(Active Recovery), Bridging & Cruising*

Status
Not open for further replies.
s8nlilhlpr said:
I've read your posts. You claim you are posting "teasers" of a book to come. Exactly how is your book not a product you are promoting?

I have been helping out my brothers in iron WAYYYY before I even thought about writing a damn book.

I only WISH I had a "Ross" when I first started using AAS.

I guess the million dollar question is when would pre-PCT even fit into anyones cycle?

chances our most guys on here are going to run test or deca or something that shuts down HPTA function fully
it would stand to reason that you would want to do one of these compounts POST Pct, after HPTA function has been restored, not while you are shut down, that would seem to serve no purpose

so from what i am gathering, low dose primo, winny, var, tbol are all good to use for a few weeks inbetween cycles to stay anabolic(preventing a catabolic crash) before running antoher cycle?
been there done that, those compounds(with the exception of Dbol) have been used to bridge by everyone and thier grandmother for years. what is revolutionary about it?

maximal androgenic bursts--->HPTA recovery---bridge(why not just use non AAS like GH, slin, T3, clen, IGF-1, PGF, ect for this phase?)----> repeat
is that what you are trying to do? so as to stay anabolic year round?

My only point was that the 17aa oral will not allow HPTA recovery.

I could see how someone could do a cycle of primo or masteron and significantly avoid suppression and therefore bounce back quicker. But, I don’t see how any “pre-PCT” fits into anyone’s cycle as a way to quicken recovery. That’s what “on-cycle” HCG is for… and dermacrine sustain …. Jeez.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Lol,..

I wish I had time to take pics rather than wasting time debunking the 40mg/day “Winny PCT protocol”.

-Pp

Take 2 seconds and snap one bro, fuck all these newbies w/ no real knowledge - when did EF become the virgins guide to steroids site? With all the advice you give on this board it would be nice to see your 'body of work' so to speak.

I like your posts, but trust results and work more than books and witty remarks. I'm sure you can understand. Most of the 180lb'ers on EF think anything they read is gospel (especially if it has big word s and thinks like 17AA, etc, etc) , but most here are VERY new to this game - hell, look at how gear is spoke of here - not like a tool, but like a cure...hilarious. Buch of teeny tiny babies trying to use mens drugs ... I hate it if you can't tell yet!

I can say that I've run a couple of Anavar only cycles over the summer @ 40mg/ED (about 6-8 weeks length each) and the last Anavar cycle left my with shrunken nuts/depressed libido and it took me a while to recover. Never thought Anavar would do that but it did. It might not be completely suppressive, but it is suppressive enough that I don't think I would consider it as part of my PCT.

I only use it to cover the time the testosterone esters are clearing at the end of the cycle so I don't go 2-3 weeks with nothing before starting a regular PCT.

al420 said:
Take 2 seconds and snap one bro, fuck all these newbies w/ no real knowledge - when did EF become the virgins guide to steroids site? With all the advice you give on this board it would be nice to see your 'body of work' so to speak.

I like your posts, but trust results and work more than books and witty remarks. I'm sure you can understand. Most of the 180lb'ers on EF think anything they read is gospel (especially if it has big word s and thinks like 17AA, etc, etc) , but most here are VERY new to this game - hell, look at how gear is spoke of here - not like a tool, but like a cure...hilarious. Buch of teeny tiny babies trying to use mens drugs ... I hate it if you can't tell yet!

To be honest, its hard to have your cake an eat it too. I spend ALL day on multiple forums, reading, marketing, researching, talking to customers, ect, ect. Ive completely lost the ability to go the gym over the past 6 months.-- its actually pretty frustrating.

I think there was a big thread about this the other day… as in a great trainer does not always go hand in hand with a great body. Ross is jacked, Ill give him that much, but his theory’s are way off base.

If you noticed, Ive never claimed to be 240 with 6% body fat. Im just an average guy that maintains an athletic build, that manages to keep women in his bed – whom pictures Id rather post than those of myself.

-Pp

I would rather see those as well...please post up.

I hear ya...Ross was blessed w/ good genetics, but he has also put in a LOT of time int he gym, kitchen, and w/ a sryinge. I seem to like personal experiences rather than Rat Driven science - I know all studies are not done on rats, but as you well know each of us will react differently to all compounds - steroids or not...hell, just listen to a Cymbalta commercial...may cause rectal bleeding...no thanks!!!!!

Wulfgar said:
I guess the million dollar question is when would pre-PCT even fit into anyones cycle?

chances our most guys on here are going to run test or deca or something that shuts down HPTA function fully
it would stand to reason that you would want to do one of these compounts POST Pct, after HPTA function has been restored, not while you are shut down, that would seem to serve no purpose

so from what i am gathering, low dose primo, winny, var, tbol are all good to use for a few weeks inbetween cycles to stay anabolic(preventing a catabolic crash) before running antoher cycle?
been there done that, those compounds(with the exception of Dbol) have been used to bridge by everyone and thier grandmother for years. what is revolutionary about it?

maximal androgenic bursts--->HPTA recovery---bridge(why not just use non AAS like GH, slin, T3, clen, IGF-1, PGF, ect for this phase?)----> repeat
is that what you are trying to do? so as to stay anabolic year round?

Pre-PCT is to be used BEFORE PCT!!

Aftr your Test/Deca cycle, you ar SHUTDOWN! The GOAL is to TRANSITION from SHUTDOWN, to INIHIBITED, to RECOVERED.

You can NOT just go from SHUTDOWN straight into PCT.

Let's say you run TEST and DECA for 10 weeks.

I SAY, rather than going straight into PCT, run Primobolan at 300mgs for another 4-6 weeks! This will allow the HPTA to BEGIN RECOVERING while your body still remains in an anabolic state. THEN, after the 6 weeks of Primo, RUN PCT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom