Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***important for every newbie!!!***

abomb555

hi fellow newbie's just wanted to drop a little REAL GOOD ADVISE for ya so you dont have to learn the hard way like i have for the past 3 months.....

take it from me..LEARN and RESARCH EVERYTHING you can by reading others threads about how and what to cycle BEFORE you start you first cycle

and then when your ready (like i thought i was) go back first and LEARN and RESARCH everything you can about PRE-PCT and PCT take notes on the hows,the whats and the whens!

otherwise you will find your self in a bad position with a lack of important knowledge like myself...and next thing you know your blowing up very MODs pm box one little question at a time and this is VERY FRUSTERATING...no you will not likely be yelled at or treated rudely or even know if you getting under their skin because EF MOD's are some awesome bro's.....but you damn sure will feel like a pain in the ass your self ( i know i do) and the simple answer to my proble would have been MORE RESARCH....spicificly on PROPER PCT and PCT products!

i jumped in head first resarched the snot out of test and cycling and when i saw stuff about PCT nolva..clomid...adex i thought "i'll get around to that later on" and this so far was my biggest mistake!

didnt mean to ramble on ..just hoping to help other new guys avoid the same pot whole i fell into
good luck bro's! :user:

what happened?
lol what happend...im all shrivel up with gyno sides comming on and now im crash course tring to learn and undersand everything i can about PROPER PCT....mean while probably getting under the MOD'S skins with way too many back to back one question pm's lol.....i'm just sayin' you gotta be prepaired :p

damn bro, good thing i researched

its ok next cycle youll know so much more! You can never know too much though!

Sorry about the gyno, you got everything you need now?

Glad you learned, to bad it was the hard way. Guys that jump into things remind me of a kid in the candy store and just cant to go home and open the wrapper. We are not kids and this definitely is not a candy store.

Glad you learned, to bad it was the hard way. Guys that jump into things remind me of a kid in the candy store and just cant to go home and open the wrapper. We are not kids and this definitely is not a candy store.

good analogy lol

definetly not candy you are dealing with, although its pretty sweet ;)

Kinda has me worried, lol. I am waiting on my hcg from Rx that is taking forever and I can't get a fuckin answer from them.
Is this good for my pct?
hcg 500iu for 10 days straight if I even need that much
then Nolva 20mg ed, .5mg adex e3d, Sustain, toco-8, unleashed for about 4 weeks

if your sarting hcg right at the end yes 500iu but run it eod from my understanding....the adex .5 every 3 days (though if you can just have ths on hand incase sids of gyno should appear then use) defenitly use sustain alpha and toco-8 every day for 4 weeks (i bought the TRS and am lovin it) also unleashed (imo i would start unleashed 2 weeks before pct and go for 4 weeks) and from what i understand aboutt the nolva if you run the sustain, unleashed,toco-8 and hcg properly you could skip or atleast run the nolva at a lower doseage) IF IM WRONG ABOUT ANY OF THIS IM SURE A MOD WILL CORRECT ME :)

Top Bottom