Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bicep tendinitis help ideas ?

getbig1974

Ok so original thought might have a tear at rotor cuff but after MRI nothing so I have bicep tendinitis. This is seriously killing my training I can only go to about 80% weight and range of motion is killing me and so is constant nagging pain. So I've to a few guys and they tell me either lay off and this will take 6 months or so to heal or workout and it will heal within a year or longer. So I decided to workout and let heal longer as you know I'm very ocd so it impossible for me to look at the wall for 6 months riding s bicycle or treadmill
So I was wondering who has the same problem and what have they don't to treat it while training exercises or advice to help heal while training ? Even any drug ideas HgH ect. Thanks

Sent from syringe with 1000mg of test.

Welcome to EF! Sorry to hear about your tendinitis, it sucks when there's something holding you back from going all out. Somebody here did a nice write-up on bicep tendinitis a while back. See if this helps you any.

That was a decent read my next question is tb500 many places have questionable reviews anyone try it from a place they were happy with ?

So I was going to try either TB500 or HgH I can get both is it worth bothering with the TB500? Funny it's gonna cost me over $600 for a course of TB so why not just get the GH right ?

Top Bottom