Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 Month Progress Update

TestMe24

hey everyone. loved the feedback from my original post here: New Guy.... First Post Here...

im at about 2 months into my training and proper dieting. started at 249-250lbs, down to 222lbs. strength is way up, as is endurance and cardio. still a mostly keto diet. carb it up once every 10 days or so.

heres where im at as of yesterday. body isnt showing it as much as id like. face has thinned a bit and legs have leaned out alot. my calf genes must be a strong point. hoping to be at 199 by the 1st week in august.

GUoE4Zk

FULL DISCLOSURE: for the last 4 weeks, i have been running 2Ml ed of Iron Legion's XI-KT. 2 weeks to go.

back when i was active duty i did use AAS, and a few PHs so i have an understanding when it comes to androgenics. XI-kt is a mild transdermal. using it for cortisol control and to maintain strength and lean mass while in such a steep deficiet and mild ketosis. definitely effective.

although i know newbie gains may be mostly to thank, i havent lost an ounce of strength over 8 weeks, gained plenty and probably haven't even had over 250g/carbs total for the last 2 months. training twice a day, 3 on 1 off.

Wow, almost 30 pounds lost without sacrificing any strength - that's really good! I'm glad to see that you've made so much progress over the past 8 weeks. Sounds like your hard work and the keto diet are doing some wonders for you bro.

Top Bottom