Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wtf strength and zits

2scoops

2nd cycle

week 1-8 test e iranian
week 1-8 Deca yellow tops

8 weeks post cycle strength seems to have increased had 2-3 personnal bests in the gym. Also I have acne on my face back and shoulders 6 weeks after my last shot is this the norm? also I cannot shift this cold I have had it two bloody months now ! bollocks might as well do another cycle.

Did you run a post-cycle therapy with ancilliaries... HCG, Nolvadex, Clomid, etc???

If you didn't... the dominant hormones in your body right now will be Estrogen & Cortisol. Which might explain the acne, but not the strength gain.

3 weeks after last injection I ran nolvadex 10 mg a day for 2 weeks. not ideal but it was all i could get

drink more water. How often are you shooting the test. If you're only doing it once a week, you may have very unstable blood levels. Try injecting more frequently.

Singleton said:
He's in PCT.

o sorry I'm a moron. I usually get the same way post cycle. My strength seems to return to about where it was after 2 months, no quite making personal bests though, and I always break out post cycle. Nothing during the cycle, just after. It's all normal, well maybe not that much strength, but if you didn't loose much it's possible.

Top Bottom