Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why so many bros getting the Gyno ?

Alot of people mistake gyno for just having puffy nipples. I have puffy nipples, and used to think it was gyno. It's not. It's just a fatty tissue that can be removed via surgery

well explain this to me please....
I got a slight case of gyno during my last cycle. since, its reduced quit a bit but still noticeable through tight shirts. but my ? is..... why the hell does it fluctuate so much. sometimes its non-excitant and others noticeable. it changes often throughout the day. I have noticed that when im cold there is no sign of it.

What the hell is this fluctuation all about?!

thanks

In this day and age with the availability of ancillaries there is NO excuse for guys getting gyno. I got it in the '80's when Nolva was the only anti-e and it cost at least $2/tab IF you could find it. I believe not managing estrogen post-cycle was equally to blame in my case. Anyone who gets it today was just too cheap or uninformed, imo.

lefler said:
well explain this to me please....
I got a slight case of gyno during my last cycle. since, its reduced quit a bit but still noticeable through tight shirts. but my ? is..... why the hell does it fluctuate so much. sometimes its non-excitant and others noticeable. it changes often throughout the day. I have noticed that when im cold there is no sign of it.

What the hell is this fluctuation all about?!

thanks
My Dr. told me it was the glands fluctuating. He said everything from stress, to what you eat, to your hormones all affect it.Dont know if he was giving me a line or what.

I got really puffy nipples and all i ever did was one cycle of Var for 8 weeks, with PCT... Maybe im more susceptible than others? I know puffy nipples isnt Gyno, but at the same time, it sucks tryin to look good in a tight shirt or beater when ur nips are bulging through for everyone to see... I heard you can use Hemroid cream to tighten up your nipples, anyone ever try?

all right. gyno feels like a lump and who in the world knows how to detect it? Ur girlfriend or ex-girlfriend. went to see her and was joking abt me having gyno and i told her to feel if she can feel a lump but she said no. I mean girls do their breast feeling to make sure there are no lumps

Dial_tone said:
In this day and age with the availability of ancillaries there is NO excuse for guys getting gyno. I got it in the '80's when Nolva was the only anti-e and it cost at least $2/tab IF you could find it. I believe not managing estrogen post-cycle was equally to blame in my case. Anyone who gets it today was just too cheap or uninformed, imo.
I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one brother. Every cycle I have taken I have run my anti-E during and after cycle and I still have developed gyno over the past 8 yrs. I didn't just get gyno over night. It was something that progressed over the years. Out of all my good friends that have juiced over the yrs that have also used Anti-E's (I'm talking 20 guys here) every single one of them has developed some form of gyno, whether it was noticable or not. Anti-E's prevent gyno from getting out of control but if you are prone to gyno it doesn't matter how many Anti-E's you take, over the yrs your gonna get some form of gyno whether it be a tiny pellet or a golf ball size nugget. It also depends on your dosages of course.

50mg cetabon/day for 6 weeks no anti-e = no gyno

sust 250 a week for 10 weeks and 50mg winny for 6 weeks, no anti-e = no gyno

eq, primo, anavar (cant remember exact dose) no anti-e = no gyno

200mg prop a week, 50mg winny/day 20mg nolva/day proviron 50mg /day = gyno

i thought i wasnt prone, guess i was wrong

I've posted a couple of gyno questions during this, my first cycle. I had the ancillaries adex and nolva. (I'm running 500/wk of sust)

I'm not sure what everyone means about a hard lump under nipple... I have nothing under my nipple. But I have soft/tender tissue under the outer edges of my nipple. Is that the same thing ???

does anyone know where I can find a good gyno thread ? that goes in depth and talks about what different ancillaries do.??

Top Bottom