Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why so many bros getting the Gyno ?

cmerise1 said:
well why we are it. what u guys use to combat gyno due to deca?

arimidex for the bloat and nolva 20mg (atleast) ed for the gyno.

I think everyone get's real paranoid because it's their first cycle, so they start asking questions. When I did my first cycle, my nips got big, hurt and my areolas looked puffy as hell. I didn't understand it because I was on a eq/winny cycle and it wasn't supposed to do that. Anyhow, after I ran my nolva for a month after my last injection, the puffiness slowly dissipated. I freaked out for nothing, but I learned a valuable lesson. Next cycle - have everything on hand and run it while on.

My current cycle is 350 sust ew, and 400 eq ew, 1mg arimidex e0d and 20mg nolva ed. It's working this time around and my puffy nips aren't that bad. I constantly check my nips for lumps so I am aware at all times.

I also think, so many bro's hook up with a dealer who doesn't tell them and then they get it and start posting here. just my .02

from my experience it seems i have aslight gyno case on my left nipple cause my right one is flatter. however i hold fat in my chest and waist so when i start losing weight it decreases in sizze. the thing is u shuld feel a hard lump when u have gyno but im pressing the hell out of mky left nipple and i can not feel anything hard. the only thing i feel is jelly ;-(( guess it fat but any other way to know for sure if it gyno without doing a mamogram. i luked at the pics and mine luks a bit worse than that but no hard lump any help???

Exactly

silverbackn said:
I think people worry about it so much because they have a very heightened awareness of it, if there is any pain people start to panic.

I have actually seen a guy get the surgery.. who in all honesty.. didn't need it..

Silly ass

if its just puffy - no hardness, just take arimidex and nolva and do your pct. it will eventually go away.. remember time on = time off. It took a little over a month for my puffy ness to go away..it's just built up progesterones,e tc..you worry when it gets hard.

sparetire said:
arimidex for the bloat and nolva 20mg (atleast) ed for the gyno.

I think everyone get's real paranoid because it's their first cycle, so they start asking questions. When I did my first cycle, my nips got big, hurt and my areolas looked puffy as hell. I didn't understand it because I was on a eq/winny cycle and it wasn't supposed to do that. Anyhow, after I ran my nolva for a month after my last injection, the puffiness slowly dissipated. I freaked out for nothing, but I learned a valuable lesson. Next cycle - have everything on hand and run it while on.

My current cycle is 350 sust ew, and 400 eq ew, 1mg arimidex e0d and 20mg nolva ed. It's working this time around and my puffy nips aren't that bad. I constantly check my nips for lumps so I am aware at all times.

I also think, so many bro's hook up with a dealer who doesn't tell them and then they get it and start posting here. just my .02

Nolva wont do nothing for deca induced gyno, he needs something like dostinex.

Mick

One has to remember, that estrogen is still an integral part of breast tissue growth.

For prolactin/progesterone related issues, cabergoline or bromocriptine would be your best defense. Alongside a steady dose of nolva.

That's my 50 cents (cost adjusted for inflation)

Top Bottom