Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who on here still uses nolva for PCT?

do you still use nolva for PCT?

• Yes and I love it!

Votes: 41 45.6%
  • yes and I feel like shit on it but my friend told me to use it so I still do

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • NO never have used it

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • NO but i have used it before and felt like shit

Votes: 13 14.4%

• Total voters
again we go back to my original point of the people preaching these outdated pct's are people on HRT. and yes it works because they never come off so they are always getting a nice boost from injecting testosterone. its like fighting a battle with unlimited troops and bragging that you never lost.. those of us that cycle don't have the luxury of running bad pct's.. by the time you figure out you were wrong you have lost most of your gains .. and then those just jump on HRT or just stay on. i compare it to people married with kids who tell others how wonderful it is to have a family, but in reality they hate every minute of it lol. misery loves company... okay maybe that example is a bit excessive, but you get what i'm saying.

In case this was directed at me, I am not preaching any particular PCT, whether it be for or against using nolva. I don't care. Use whatever you guys want to use. But before all these other options were available and became popular, we used clomid and or nolva. I just stated my opinion and experiences. I've used nolva to get rid of gyno while off cycle. I've used nolva to prevent gyno while on cycle. I've used nolva in PCT long before I began HRT. Since beginning HRT I have no need to use anything for "PCT" since I never come off.

However, (before HRT) I used to recover just fine from hcg/nolva, an AI to keep estrogen at minimum helps a lot too.

Nolvadex is a very useful drug...for men and women.

43% is a pathetic majority.. the fact its ONLY 43% considering how many forums and people push a breast cancer drug for bodybuilders i would be very worried if i was a nolva pct believer. i know a lady that had breast cancer and the doc put her on nolva for 5 years after she got better. she hated the stuff and so did everyone else she knew who were cancer survivors. i think she said she was only running 5mg a day too.. so i have no idea why this drug is so popular, its gotta be because its cheap or maybe docs get a nice kickback from the drug company for pushing it? no idea.. in my experience things that are cheap are cheap for a reason

nolva does work though when used properly if you have gyno or to prevent breast cancer for coming back.. i'm not argueing that at all. but is it worth the sides? fuck no

No drug was ever developed for bodybuilding. Everything we use for bodybuilding is "off label". Why do people push drugs indicated for prepubertal cryptorchidism, secondary hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, and induction of ovulation and pregnancy in infertile women to bodybuilders (hcg/hmg)? Because they act differently in men and produce desired effects.

The most common side effects of tamoxifen in women are hot flashes, and loss of menstruation or other menstrual disruption/disorder. Nausea, leg cramps, muscle aches, hair thinning, and headache are others. And these are usually somewhat rare, or if they occur they are often not severe enough for patients to discontinue usage of the drug.

In men, side effects stated are: a loss of sexual ability/interest may occur.

Keep in mind that these studies are ran on patients who have had breast cancer and have been receiving tamoxifen for a period of 5 years. The longer you take any drug, the more likely you are to see side effects, no matter how rare they may be. And EVERY drug has a list of side effects. Just watch TV a bit and wait for the drug commercials, then listen to the list of possible side effects.

Myself and many others here have stated we have had no side effects from tamoxifen (unless you consider reduced LDL a side effect), yet you claim side effects are guaranteed. Side effects are guaranteed, sure...but not for everyone. As a matter of fact side effects are usually only seen in a very small percentage. The truly adverse and serious side effects are usually only seen in about 1-2% or less of patients for most drugs. If that were not the case and side effects were guaranteed for the majority as you say, the FDA would not have approved these drugs.

The simple answer for why the drug is cheap is because it is an old drug and the patent expired a long, long time ago and it became available to produce (and was/still is produced) as a generic version. It has nothing to do with the efficacy of the drug, as you are insinuating.

Hope This Helps.

Nolva still winning by a plurality. Its like a presidential election up in here

After CEO's post it has been concluded as a landslide victory for Nolva ; he shattered all illusions of Nolva not being an excellent component for PCT. Peer Review after Peer Review have been written about Nolva's great ability to reinstate low LH, FSH, and Test levels to normal range.

Those Peer Reviews were written in a result of numerous case studies done by SCIENTISTS, who did there studies on hundreds of bodybuilders/weight trainers who suffered from low LH, FSH, and test levels from steroid use. The conclusion on all the Peer Reviews was that NOLVA indeed reinstated all levels to normal. When I was in my late 20s and early 30s I stayed on roids for 3 years straight ; when I got off I was shut down like a motherfucker ; I used a little Nolva and HCG and I was jumped started within a month.

Reactions: ceo
it swings both ways too.. i've seen guys who are on HRT who never pct or cycle who preach NOT to use nolva too (not directing either to any specific person ahem, just the general "my friend at the gym" poster who listened to his buddy at the gym who just stays on)

. i'm not directing yay or nay towards any strategy either, i'm just saying we've come a long way with PCT's. I have bloods up somewhere of my last tren cycle. it was 12 some weeks using E. and i did not use nolva and recovered very quickly thanks to hcg, some low dose clomid and a lot of natty supps. i'm not sure if i would of recovered the same way with nolva instead of clomid in there.. or even without either. \

bottom line for me and many others we've used nolva with bad results. feeling like shit, no motivation (very very hard for someone like me to lose motivation but I did on nolva), did not recover, etc. and with googling there are a lot of people who are in the same boat. my first 2 cycles were nolva pct's and it did not work for me. when i found this site and learned new strategies i was able to recover and feel way better. so i can only give advice based on my own experience and that is that NOLVA SUCKED FOR ME!!! lol .. same with woot, same with dylan, same with needto, same with many other vets/mods..

keep the discussion going though, would like to hear more opinions from vets too.

Last edited:
this isn't a thread to flame people or get on a high horse or whatever. but I'm seriously curious who still uses nolva and how you react to it or if you realize that feeling the way you do on it is just normal part of PCT so lets just deal with it and not try to find something that works better

only reason i bring this up is a lot of new guys who have posted their cycles on here lately keep mentioning they want to use nolva for PCT. or they give the standard clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 20/20/20/20 PCT which to me is a limp dick waiting to happen.

for me i used nolva too before i found EF, and that was the only time in my AAS cycling life I actually had libido problems. since i found EF and stopped using it my PCT's are much more smooth and i feel good.

so lets hear from some of you who still use it and those that used to use it and no longer do. and to the newbs who are new here lets hear your reason for wanting to use nolva or who recommended to do that. don't be scared to post up!!

this thread is gonna be a good reference study but we need to hear from YOU

I have it for PCT on first cycle, but have not made it to that point yet. I have forma on the way, but this is what I was recommended from a friend. Said he has never had an issue on it. Please advise if you have something you think would be better.

I used it to control this right nipple of mine. Unfortunately, it takes time to keep it in balance. I still dont know if Nolvadex or HCG made me depress (to the point that I called my Ex and want her back :p ) but im sure that Nolva makes my joystick a little bit lazy.

Oh and it took I think 2 weeks to feel better again and not doing stupid things due to depression.

Great thread Steve finally got around to reading it. I've never used Nolva but have read a ton about it and I'm not gyno prone whatsoever so based on what It actually does I'm perfectly fine with my aromasin on cycle and into PCT.

I think people are just polling nolva right now to piss steve off haha but the science and from everything I've researched nolva in PCT is seriously a 90s internet myth.. I've used nearly every AAS and PH I feel like( properly of course never abused) and I basically just use HCG at the proper time (depends on ester) for 1-2 weeks then use a Unleashed/Post cycle type boost and maybe a low dose Aromasin and I'm just fine.. I also really liked HcGenerate right before PCT as well, significant difference

nolva works by blocking estrogen going into the pituitary glands which fools the body into producing LH and stimulating your leydig cells. so of course peer reviews will show LH, FSh and T levels jumped, but guess what happens when you stop taking nolva? it crashes back down.. anyone can run a SERM and end up with LH levels in the double digits but once they stop taking it reality hits...

hcg doesn't boost LH, it suppresses LH. it would be a horrible idea to use it in pct but guys seem to do it all the time, its fools gold cause it spikes your T levels by mimicking LH in the body.. and just like nolva when you stop taking it your T levels will crash back down.

I feel sorry for anyone who uses a drug to manipulate their bloods and then decides they are recovered enough to jump back on steroids again. big mistake. the only time you can declare yourself recovered is if you take NO DRUGS and bloodwork shows solid levels. this is why I came up with the perfect PCT of 2014 which is guaranteed to work http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/p...est-pct-2014-time-break-out-whip-1328483.html

Stevesmi, and others:
What if you take into account a history of gyno flare ups in the past?
For those particular guys, such as myself, would you then consider for that exception of the rule to use Nolva over Clomid?
Seems like the consensus is Nolva is the best at preventing and some even use to eliminate gyno (in combo w other products).

Stevesmi, and others:
What if you take into account a history of gyno flare ups in the past?
For those particular guys, such as myself, would you then consider for that exception of the rule to use Nolva over Clomid?
Seems like the consensus is Nolva is the best at preventing and some even use to eliminate gyno (in combo w other products).

nolva is not an AI, its a SERM

its not a good choice for gyno, the older crowd used to use nolva because that's all they could use.. in the late 80's its when nolva came along as a gyno fighting tool, now its 2014 and its outdated for gyno

you want to use aromasin as an AI today, and for severe cases slam letro

in fact you are much more likely to get estrogen rebound from using nolva, which is not possible with aromasin as its a suicide aromatase inhibitor

Top Bottom