Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who on here still uses nolva for PCT?

do you still use nolva for PCT?

• Yes and I love it!

Votes: 41 45.6%
  • yes and I feel like shit on it but my friend told me to use it so I still do

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • NO never have used it

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • NO but i have used it before and felt like shit

Votes: 13 14.4%

• Total voters
I don't do PCT anymore as I am on TRT, but I never had any of these issues with nolva in the past. Clomid gave me more sides that nolva, and even those were mild. I found nolva to be more effective than clomid too and I've used more nolva than most on here, and in combination with deca and tren. Never an issue, and it always did what it was supposed to. But somehow that all changed and me and bros like me are wrong or a special exception. All due to a bunch of people that read a single study abstract and became experts.

I don't do PCT anymore as I am on TRT, but I never had any of these issues with nolva in the past. Clomid gave me more sides that nolva, and even those were mild. I found nolva to be more effective than clomid too and I've used more nolva than most on here, and in combination with deca and tren. Never an issue, and it always did what it was supposed to. But somehow that all changed and me and bros like me are wrong or a special exception. All due to a bunch of people that read a single study abstract and became experts.

U my friend! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using EliteFitness

If someone knows of a better method than Nolva please tell me.

Nolva has plenty of research, reviews, blood work to back it up. Bottom line, IT WORKS.

Its so simple a caveman can do it(no Gieco). All you have to do is take one 20mg pill a day for 4-6 weeks, that's it.

It's the most affordable option out there, NOTHING beats the price of nolva for PCT.

The point of PCT is to get your body back to producing its own natty test again, right. Nolva does that... it does that cheaper and simpler than any other option out there so what are you guys b*tch*ng about???

I know some guys feel like crap on it but to a certain extent Nolva definitely works. It's not a mood enhancer.

Lot of bloods out there showing good T increases with Nolva. Also guys doubling and tripling T off cycle with low dose Nolva.

I've found Nolva useful in pre-gyno situations. Gyno symptoms start and Nolva stops it in 2 days. But I also add and follow with something like Adex to reduce E.

If someone knows of a better method than Nolva please tell me.

Nolva has plenty of research, reviews, blood work to back it up. Bottom line, IT WORKS.

Its so simple a caveman can do it(no Gieco). All you have to do is take one 20mg pill a day for 4-6 weeks, that's it.

It's the most affordable option out there, NOTHING beats the price of nolva for PCT.

The point of PCT is to get your body back to producing its own natty test again, right. Nolva does that... it does that cheaper and simpler than any other option out there so what are you guys b*tch*ng about???

you have 4 posts in 3 years so you don't spend much time on here but I assure you i've posted more logs and bloods than ANYONE on here and i detail exactly what i ran for pct. just do a search. for me to come out and lay out a pct without knowing anything about a person or what they ran is bullshit. it all depends on the individual situation so I'm not gonna tell you run A, B, C. also its not even all about pct.. thats just 1/3rd of the equation.. its about running the proper ancillaries, kickstarting pct, and then pct.

also you are wrong that nolva boosts test permanently, it might do it temporarily but once you come off the nolva guess what happens? you tank. of course those that jump back on cycle never know it.. you can have 1200 T levels and a humming LH on nolva. come off for 2 weeks and then your T tanks to 80 .. i've seen it happen with plenty of guys.. i've also seen plenty of bloods from guys who have run nolva and their T hasn't budged. the one tried and true drug that will boost T is hcg/HMG as they mimic LH and even that is temporary . nolva and clomid both are NOT guaranteed to do shit except give bad sides.

again we go back to my original point of the people preaching these outdated pct's are people on HRT. and yes it works because they never come off so they are always getting a nice boost from injecting testosterone. its like fighting a battle with unlimited troops and bragging that you never lost.. those of us that cycle don't have the luxury of running bad pct's.. by the time you figure out you were wrong you have lost most of your gains .. and then those just jump on HRT or just stay on. i compare it to people married with kids who tell others how wonderful it is to have a family, but in reality they hate every minute of it lol. misery loves company... okay maybe that example is a bit excessive, but you get what i'm saying.

Nolva still winning by a plurality. Its like a presidential election up in here

43% is a pathetic majority.. the fact its ONLY 43% considering how many forums and people push a breast cancer drug for bodybuilders i would be very worried if i was a nolva pct believer. i know a lady that had breast cancer and the doc put her on nolva for 5 years after she got better. she hated the stuff and so did everyone else she knew who were cancer survivors. i think she said she was only running 5mg a day too.. so i have no idea why this drug is so popular, its gotta be because its cheap or maybe docs get a nice kickback from the drug company for pushing it? no idea.. in my experience things that are cheap are cheap for a reason

nolva does work though when used properly if you have gyno or to prevent breast cancer for coming back.. i'm not argueing that at all. but is it worth the sides? fuck no

Last edited:
Top Bottom