Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which AAS Yields Worst Aggression?

Which AAS Yields Worst Aggression Sides?

• Anadrol

Votes: 57 14.3%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • Halotestin

Votes: 63 15.8%
  • Test (please give make and ester if you can--i.e., Brovel Test-En.)

Votes: 18 4.5%
  • Tren/Fina

Votes: 156 39.2%
  • Sust/Omna or blended tests

Votes: 12 3.0%
  • None. I am a calm, mature person who likes to be cut off in traffic.

Votes: 75 18.8%

• Total voters
escher said:
$10,000 Follow-Up:

Which steroid IMPROVES your mood the most, if any? Calms you, gives you confidence, etc.

I know the anti-catabolic effects of EQ have helped me calm down about my physique. Usually when I wake up in mornings my body looks flat and deflated--not nearly as bad with EQ in the mix. Now I just eat and train and let it ride...

-e

Dbol makes me feel better than a prozac ever could

cboogsrun said:
Rumors think it led to mike tysons little brunch on holyfields ear. It's main purpose to increase aggression. I'm not sure what other uses there are.

They are the most powerful steroid. They are given to dogs in heat but because they are so liver toxic they even stopped giving them to dogs. I read that if they weren't so liver toxic and you could take 5mg a day it would be more powerful than most stacks of something like dbol/test/deca.

Potent shit.

Powerlifters say Halotestin they slam their heads into the wall before they lift with the shit. Hands down Halo.

milo hobgoblin said:
Dumbassabol

because only dumbass antisocial ex-nerd bopdybuilders use AAS as an excuse to at like assholes.

Worse than fucking women.. if you cant control yourself you have NO FUCKING BUSINESS USING.

Any of you that claim you're all aggresive and no better than women who act like cunts and blame PMS.
Yeah, I agree this thread sort of validates the roid rage myth. I have tried large and small amounts of gear, and never had aggression rise. I got a little moody, but I never busted some one up even when I felt like it.

There have been times Ive used a gram/week of prop/cyp/enan and occasionally deca (kills my sex drive) and I havnt been in a fight in over a decade.. dont get all pissy and cry like a bitch when things dont go my way.. dont throw temper tantrums and walk around the gym like an ex-con.

Face it... its just an excuse guys use to act like the asshole they always wanted to be now that they have some muscle on em.

Most of the guys I see who act all "roid raged" were little nerd punks before they started lifting, antisocial tards now and hide behind their sorry excuse for aggression.. "Im on roids dont fuck with me"

puleeese.

and it does piss me off because asshole like that are what gives the rest of us a bad name. I take this shit seriously and I dont want some assclowns fuckign it up for the rest of us that know how to control our emotions.

never had a prob with tren/dbol/EQ/test/sust/deca/or winny/, the only thing that pisses me off is dieting..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the only reason i would ever be mad, i have to say one thing though, im not agressive by nature, but DAMN i felt agressive on HCG????? like more than any AAS ive ever taken.. but HCG wasnt on the list...

Gman1 said:
never had a prob with tren/dbol/EQ/test/sust/deca/or winny/, the only thing that pisses me off is dieting..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the only reason i would ever be mad, i have to say one thing though, im not agressive by nature, but DAMN i felt agressive on HCG????? like more than any AAS ive ever taken.. but HCG wasnt on the list...

yup thats me. ive only done test/dbol and dont have any agression whatsoever. if anything id say im more calm. if deiting was on the list that would get mine vote. nothing on that list even comes close to me when im hungry. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Top Bottom