Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which AAS Yields Worst Aggression?

Which AAS Yields Worst Aggression Sides?

• Anadrol

Votes: 57 14.3%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • Halotestin

Votes: 63 15.8%
  • Test (please give make and ester if you can--i.e., Brovel Test-En.)

Votes: 18 4.5%
  • Tren/Fina

Votes: 156 39.2%
  • Sust/Omna or blended tests

Votes: 12 3.0%
  • None. I am a calm, mature person who likes to be cut off in traffic.

Votes: 75 18.8%

• Total voters
Rumors think it led to mike tysons little brunch on holyfields ear. It's main purpose to increase aggression. I'm not sure what other uses there are.
Ulcasterdropout said:
Never heard of Cheque Drops.

From what i've used personally i'd have to say tren. But then again anybody who actually know me knows i'm a little bit unbalanced to begin with.

I'm doing shots of bacardi right now. I think i'm on number 13, omw to the bar, updates will be posted in the am.

jubei said:
From what i've used personally i'd have to say tren.

on tren hex now with eq. i am pretty even tempered so haven't experienced any unusual aggression, but maybe some more inner cockiness from the results i have seen after a few weeks!

if anything with tren the night sweats side can be kinda nasty. have had to wash my sheets, pillowcases, even pillows, on three or four occasions in past few weeks after a rough night's sleep.

cycle ends this week and will be off for three monthso. just had bloodwork done yesterday and i am not happy with the abnormalities in my blood pressure, liver panels, and most alarmingly my cholesterol!

tren can be harsh i have discovered. i am glad i got the bloodwork done so i know what is going on. came clean with my doc about my AAS use because i could not explain away these abnormalities. will post more on that later.

anadrol made me a complete nutcase.....tren gets me pissy but nothing compared to drol...never tried halo or cheque drop although i can get them.....not interested really

its sucks cause i love the aggressive steroids i think aggression is one of the best sides cause in the gym i am a complete monster....outside the gym is a whole other story though

Anyone of them can. For the simple reason there are punk tough guy assholes out there who hvae a shitty attitude to begin with and think for some reason that when they're on that they are indestructable. From my experience I'd say 90%+ of these guys have a Staten Island mailing adress.

Tren is the only steroid that ever really gave me any kind of agression, and it wasn't even so much agression, it was a noticable added "kick" in intensity when hitting the weights, even while cutting. I used it my last two cycles and I can feel the difference without it on my current one. But it's all good. I'm responsible for pushing myself, not what's on the inside of the bottle.

slyder190 said:
Anyone of them can. For the simple reason there are punk tough guy assholes out there who hvae a shitty attitude to begin with and think for some reason that when they're on that they are indestructable. From my experience I'd say 90%+ of these guys have a Staten Island mailing adress.

this has been discussed many times.....i do agree with you...but there are also other variables. a chemical imbalance can effect even the "calm person" this has nothing to do with the persons attitude. the effect take place differently in everyone. just cause your chill person "on" and "joe" gets kinda pissy "on" doesnt necessarily mean he is a dick head. in a some cases yes that is the case, but you cant blanket those situations. take women on their period for instance...look at what that does to them....

just to clarify one thing, i am accually calmer on cycle. almost tired compared to off. i do get agressive on certain compounds though. my point im trying to set off a biased opionion cause im some dick head that think hes tough

i am on tren right now...i don't think its really making me more aggressive except in the weight room..maybe a tad bit more snippy...but i am usually calm

Top Bottom