Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which AAS Yields Worst Aggression?

Which AAS Yields Worst Aggression Sides?

• Anadrol

Votes: 57 14.3%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • Halotestin

Votes: 63 15.8%
  • Test (please give make and ester if you can--i.e., Brovel Test-En.)

Votes: 18 4.5%
  • Tren/Fina

Votes: 156 39.2%
  • Sust/Omna or blended tests

Votes: 12 3.0%
  • None. I am a calm, mature person who likes to be cut off in traffic.

Votes: 75 18.8%

• Total voters
E

escher

Somewhat of a guided poll, but feel free to comment on behalf of any gear I omitted in the polling options.

There are a lot of good androgens out there, and while I realize that there are A LOT of other factors affecting each person's tension and mood, I am just curious as to which gear produces most aggression in users.

As a follow-up, I have often wondered what the correlation between aggression and irritability is between steroids that aromatize, and steroids that don't. Wondering how estrogen helps or hurts mood stability.

Majutsu? This would be a great thread for you to post input on. Wend, too. Always enjoy reading what you two post on the boards...

-e

Never used Halo or Cheque.

Fina was always fairly controllable.

A50 - I can see how you could get out of hand but I didn't have a big deal

Methyltest - What a miserable freaking drug. 23 hours of irritation and 1 hour of happiness (in the gym). I thought it was just me until my friend who was also using it made the statement, "Man, I've been so pissed lately. I almost killed a guy earlier today for no reason. It's like I'm only happy when I'm lifting." Bells went off instantly and we both phased it out and moved on to happier times.

Tren is a bitch, not going to take it again unless i plan on realy kicking it up a notch, irratability, night sweats, crazy thoughts, insomnia, bad agression, acne,....but then again in the gym you do feel like God. ;)

$10,000 Follow-Up:

Which steroid IMPROVES your mood the most, if any? Calms you, gives you confidence, etc.

I know the anti-catabolic effects of EQ have helped me calm down about my physique. Usually when I wake up in mornings my body looks flat and deflated--not nearly as bad with EQ in the mix. Now I just eat and train and let it ride...

-e

Oh come on! No votes on D-bol or test--not even sust? Are these just easier on the mood than other (potentially stronger) androgens?

Top Bottom