Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which AAS Yields Worst Aggression?

Which AAS Yields Worst Aggression Sides?

• Anadrol

Votes: 57 14.3%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • Halotestin

Votes: 63 15.8%
  • Test (please give make and ester if you can--i.e., Brovel Test-En.)

Votes: 18 4.5%
  • Tren/Fina

Votes: 156 39.2%
  • Sust/Omna or blended tests

Votes: 12 3.0%
  • None. I am a calm, mature person who likes to be cut off in traffic.

Votes: 75 18.8%

• Total voters
High dose halo(30mg+) will make anybody beat up their preacher, dentist, mailman, mechanic, florist, barber, etc......

PolfaJelfa said:
Tren is a bitch, not going to take it again unless i plan on realy kicking it up a notch, irratability, night sweats, crazy thoughts, insomnia, bad agression, acne,....but then again in the gym you do feel like God. ;)

i have been using parabolan, 200mg. E5D, for the past two weeks. i have not experienced any of above but one thing i have noticed is unusual tiredness.

i am sleeping like a baby but waking up tired, and just feeling more tired thru the day.

i have already put on a couple lbs and definitely feeling stronger, but this tiredness may not be worth it. any thoughts?

Finaplix turns me into a monster, strength wise and mentally.....I've used just about every AAS and nothing comes close to Tren..for me at least.
FKH

FknKnuckleHd said:
Finaplix turns me into a monster, strength wise and mentally.....I've used just about every AAS and nothing comes close to Tren..for me at least.
FKH

every tried parabolan FKH? after much trial and error i think i have found my favorite AAS. looking good in your profile, what is your ht and wt? (scratch, that, just saw your stats)

How long does the cheque drop aggression last? Is it immediate and short term?

Yeah, hits the blood immediately. Lifters would use it before a major lift in competition. Doesn't hang around too long (makes suspension seem very long acting). I imagine it would do marvels for wrestlers or any short duration need (maybe sprinting too). That said, I've never used it but this is the consensus.

glennds said:
every tried parabolan FKH? after much trial and error i think i have found my favorite AAS. looking good in your profile, what is your ht and wt? (scratch, that, just saw your stats)

No I never have......always stuck with Finaplix because its so damn cheap to make.
FKH

For me

1: TREN - thought this was bull until I tried it.

Other than tren I do not get aggressive at all.

Well I haven't even tried any of the shit you guys are talking about as I'm pretty new to this game! Only used Deca, Sust and Prop and Winstrol Depot.

The only one that had any measurable effect on my mood was Sust! Gave me a bad dose of paranoid jealousy and explosive rage!!! I could keep it under control most of the time but then when my GF started the whole PMT nag nag nag shit I would explode for like 2 mins then go chill in another room for 5 then I'd be fine. Used to give me a strange tickly tense sensation in my belly a lot of the time like I needed to scream and run around for a few minutes!!!

So I only use Prop now which is a lot easier, apart from EoD shots!

Top Bottom