Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What you guys think about this?

Def true bonacris...maybe i should drop it down a little more?

I thinking of dropping it to: 250/week

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

It's completely user dependant. My very 1st time I started at 300. I ended up at 500.

This next run I'm starting at 500 from the get go but reviews of my source have said that there tren is almost over dosed so it could easily be dropped down depending on sides..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Thanks for the input guys.
Maybe ill start lower then end up at 50mg ed

Also i been worried about the Hairloss from the Tren and also winny......how significant is the hair loss for those who took it?

I had a decent amount of hair loss on my last test cyp EQ and var cycle. After off tho, the hair is starting to come back. I am afraid that by the time i finish my next cycle my 4-head would look like a 10-head.....

I definitely shed hair on tren. Didn't seem to affect my hairline but kind of an all over affect.. However my hair was longer so I noticed it more. I keep my hair tighter now so I don't notice as much..

Mine is back to being as thick as ever but there was definitely more in the shower than ever before when on tren.

Hey bro like your cycle. What was your goals with this one? Looks like cutting. I would like to try something like this in the future but I would probably run tren lower dose.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using EliteFitness

Hey bro like your cycle. What was your goals with this one? Looks like cutting. I would like to try something like this in the future but I would probably run tren lower dose.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using EliteFitness
Thanks man its def a cut cycle.
Im trying tren for the first time and im going ti start off doing low doses to see how my body reacts. I would like to gain lean mass as much as possible.

Mine is back to being as thick as ever but there was definitely more in the shower than ever before when on tren.

Damn.....that worries me man. How bout acne?

Top Bottom