Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ttokkyo Labs Certificates

Rebelrocker said:
Hey huck! why do you make all your posts sticky? i know you are a mod but that doesnt mean all your threads are worth making stickys of.

Huck puts more work into this board and good quality research than over half of those content to just parrot advice...

I would suggest if Huck puts a thread up and makes it sticky you pay attention....you may learn something..

WCP

Re: LIKE TO SEE WHAT THEIR DECA 300 TESTS AT??

ripped1979 said:
I HEARD 275MG/CC

tested at 316 once 299 another time, I havent seen with my own eyes the 275 (have you?) but if thats true that is correctly dosed. 10% under or overdose is conisdered to be correctly dosed.

Gambler said:
Looks solid but remeber that Mexico is Mexico and you never REALLY know exactly what is going on down there!

What the fuck are you saying?! Tests lab falsification can be done EVERYWHERE! Only because Mexico is a "third world" country their labs can't be trust??

negaun

wow slopain 10% under or over is considered correct? that sucks 10% adds up over 6-12 weeks, or the normal lenth of a cycle

Did you have any inj. by Ttokkyo tested? I used them and I think they're garbage, the only thing I got from the cyp. is an infection in my delt.

OXANDRIN said:
wow slopain 10% under or over is considered correct? that sucks 10% adds up over 6-12 weeks, or the normal lenth of a cycle

Yes, Slopain is correct.. +/- 10% are the guidelines set forth by SAGAR and Mexico's Ministry of Health.

ulter said:
It's good to know they can make a good batch when they want to. Of course you would want the batch you are sending to be tested to be good. It would be great if they would do this week in and week out and not just when they are getting tested. The only thing this proves is they have the ability to make great gear not that they do.

WWW.ANABOLICFITNESS.NET

If you have doubts about their products test them yourself (and please remember to provide the contact info for the lab you use so the results can be verified).

I wonder why in almost two years of existance, nobody/no company has been able to provide a lab test/assay showing Ttokkyo's stuff was inert or even underdosed??? Probably because they aren't (unless you get a counterfeit).

Top Bottom