Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ttokkyo Labs Certificates

WarLobo said:
This is what I've been saying for a very long time now. I get these reports (when they are done) from my guy in Mex. I also have all the Quality Vet reports - which also top notch.

Only wish they would give bacteria counts.

hey warlobo could you post the lab reports from quality vet stuff

Ttokkyo ...BONSAIII!!!

Love this shite....
Ttokkyo, much thanks for a quality product.
If you are new to this board, this is a seal of quality gear.
(BOB'S OPINION)

The DECA is the best, the Db is bomb (makes bob look for a brawl), the Testanon stings....and you can feel it working.
(Bob's hard-on in the morning tells him so).

Gracias Ttokkyo, you are the breakfast of champions.

{Bob is excited as he just got 4 DEC and 8 Tests}

The mexicain industry of veterinarian anabolics have gone a long way since a couple of years ago.

I remember 4 or 5 years back when everything available in mexico was in very low concentration and very underdosed with only few products available.

So many people are quick to put down Ttokkyo gear.

"Oh I got an abscess from Ttokkyo gear, its dirty gear."

This is a stupid way of reasoning. I know people who have used Organon gear, made for humans and top quality who have still got abscesses.

The point is, once you are using hyperdermal needles there is a chance you can get an abscess even when the gear is clean.

Additionally Ttokkyo gear comes in vials. It is very important to clean the rubber bung with alcohol before and after use. Never put a used needle into the vial. Use one needle to draw out the gear and another to shoot it. Clean the injection site thoroughly before shooting up.

Once you take these precautions you lesson the chance of getting an infection, but do not rule it out completely.

Good luck and enjoy your gear!
BTW.. thanks for making this a sticky Huck

Last edited:
I agree, ttokkyo is good stuff, I tried it my last cycle all tookyo gear: boldenon, deca, cyp. and d-bol, with very good results, no abscess, no infection, I really liked the gear. Of course it was original bought by myself in person in the ttokkyo labs office.

:smash:

The test is done on a spectro photo metre?

Can somebody tell me what kind?

Im selling this kind of equipment for my job, and know that it cannot be done on a normal UV-VIS spectrophotometre.

It could be done with infrared or better GC-MS or LC-MS.

Just my opinion

Dutchie said:
The test is done on a spectro photo metre?

Can somebody tell me what kind?

Im selling this kind of equipment for my job, and know that it cannot be done on a normal UV-VIS spectrophotometre.

It could be done with infrared or better GC-MS or LC-MS.

Just my opinion

If you really want to know why don't you just call the lab? the Numbers are up there, then when you call them, make sure you come back and tell us what you learned. peace

Not to be a dick (I am good at it though), but how do you guys know that I didn't type that up myself using Microsoft Word.

I know my Spanish reeeeeal good...learned it in 8th and 9th grade.

Yo quiero juice mi amigo.

Muchos Garcia

ajc said:
Not to be a dick (I am good at it though), but how do you guys know that I didn't type that up myself using Microsoft Word.

I know my Spanish reeeeeal good...learned it in 8th and 9th grade.

Yo quiero juice mi amigo.

Muchos Garcia

If you were really concerned why dont you call them and check it out for yourself. Research my man, leg work, I know its easier to type that quip up there, but why don't you take the ball and run with it and find out for yourself by calling?

Top Bottom