Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ttokkyo Labs Certificates

original text; feel free to try different online translators using this:

mu senores nuestros

a continuacion se serviran encontrar los resultodas de las determinaciones efectuades a una muestra enviada por ustedes a este centro para su estudio

oxandrolona
resultados

metodologia
espectrofotometrico de acuerdo al metodo
esperando que los resultados obtenidos les sean de utilidad nos reiteramos a sus ordenes

**** best translation i could find:mu senores ours

to continuation they are serviran to find resultodas of the
determinations efectuades to a sample sent by you to this center for
its study

oxandrolona
results

metodologia
espectrofotometrico according to metodo hoping that the obtained
results are to them of utility we reiterated to his you order

***mb

These are four letters sent from (what seems like) a private owned lab in Mexico to the attention of the company ttokkyo attesting the content of some samples of ttokkyo's products that were sent for content analysis.

Each of these letters basically inform the reader what the sample that was sent to them actually contained. For the record each pill sent to the lab contained a least what they were supposed to contain.

The first letter is of anadrol, the second dball, the third oxandrolone and the last one is of winstrol.

Note: the anadrol, the first letter tested at over 50mg per tab when it is supposed to have 5mg! Check for yourself. It's on the first letter. It might be that I did not see correctly but I don't think so.

South of the border said:
These are four letters sent from (what seems like) a private owned lab in Mexico to the attention of the company ttokkyo attesting the content of some samples of ttokkyo's products that were sent for content analysis.

Each of these letters basically inform the reader what the sample that was sent to them actually contained. For the record each pill sent to the lab contained a least what they were supposed to contain.

The first letter is of anadrol, the second dball, the third oxandrolone and the last one is of winstrol.

Note: the anadrol, the first letter tested at over 50mg per tab when it is supposed to have 5mg! Check for yourself. It's on the first letter. It might be that I did not see correctly but I don't think so.
i think that is a misprint on the cert. ttokkyo's a bombs ain't supposed to be only 5 mg...i think that is supposed to say 50mg and tested over that

littlearnold1069 said:
i think that is a misprint on the cert. ttokkyo's a bombs ain't supposed to be only 5 mg...i think that is supposed to say 50mg and tested over that

Exactly what I thought.

Yep, you guys are right. It is a misprint from the lab (they wrote down 5mg when it is supposed to test for 50mg). My mistake.

The anadrol ttokkyo sample that was sent to the lab tested, correctly, for 53 mg.

Top Bottom