Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ttokkyo Labs Certificates

It's good to know they can make a good batch when they want to. Of course you would want the batch you are sending to be tested to be good. It would be great if they would do this week in and week out and not just when they are getting tested. The only thing this proves is they have the ability to make great gear not that they do.

WWW.ANABOLICFITNESS.NET

Huck your making it a sticky, I'll put it my saves!
bass

Why not call myself?

Because I dont speak spanish.....

I live in Holland and dont have acces to a source providing me with ttokkyo so all i'm telling here is just IMHO.
Was just asking myself how the test was done and finding it a bitt odd that it said spectrophotometre

Dutchie said:
The test is done on a spectro photo metre?

Can somebody tell me what kind?

Im selling this kind of equipment for my job, and know that it cannot be done on a normal UV-VIS spectrophotometre.

It could be done with infrared or better GC-MS or LC-MS.

Just my opinion

If the guys on this board can get you some samples of Ttokkyo gear, could you test it with your equipment?

I could test it indeed, however not by myself.
I have a friend in a hostipal pharmacy working, if I ask he will do it probably
And there is all the equipment he needs like HPLC, GC and GC-MS.

Slopain said:

If you were really concerned why dont you call them and check it out for yourself. Research my man, leg work, I know its easier to type that quip up there, but why don't you take the ball and run with it and find out for yourself by calling?

I was just kidding bro...You must not have noticed my Espanol is a little rusty. OK, it's not just rusty...it's got a big hole in it.

Looks solid but remeber that Mexico is Mexico and you never REALLY know exactly what is going on down there!

Top Bottom