Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Titan Training Journal

HEy

SO Monstar I thought I would update you. It's the end of my second week and carb up days are amazing. It's just tough to fit water in without exploding.

I think I'm going to add in a little more cardio. I've found that I am losing fat, but not as much as I did last time I tried CKD with Lyle McDonald's eating and traing program.

I think the overtraining kinda pushes you out of the usual ketosis fat burning mode. Of course I am eating like 4,000 calories a day, but that's how much I ate last time and cot real cut last time. I don't know, maybe I need to cut out some protein.

I wanted to say that I think your idea of doing two exercises for muscle rounds is a good idea. I get really bored doing 4 sets of muscle rounds- so the motivation would be much better if I switched it up.

Lastly, it's been 2 weeks, bodyfat is lower, strength is about the same, but I think I'm a little bigger. The strength issue has to do with the fact that my muscles are continually fatigued so no big deal. And I think the size is above and beyond the bigger sized look of muscles with less fat around them. More shape.

Top Bottom