Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Titan Training Journal

3 DAYS! WOOO HOOO! Yeah MonStar...new record baby!

HAHAHAH

Just kiddin' bro'. I'm starting back into the training this week...specialization is done...too 5 days off. So I'm ready to rock and roll. I can't f'ing WAIT! I'll be postin' in some updates in here too like you asked.

Haha alright whatever bro. Its all good wait this time Im gonna stick to it and you wont have anything to say!!

:D:D
Good luck with the Muscle Rounds..

WEEK 1, DAY 4- SEPTEMBER 4, 2001

Cardio.
20 minutes stationery bike postworkout.

Diet.
Total Calories: 2020
Total (g) Protein: 121g
Total (g) Carbs: 12g
Total (g) Fat: 146g

Sleep.
7 hours sleep last night... very bad sleep. Interrupted a number of times and really didnt feel too good today.

Supplements.
Good multi-vitamin 2x today, Xenadrine 2x today, first thing in the morning and 30 minutes before training/cardio.

Training. Muscle Rounds.
wide-grip front chins (bodyweight) 4,4,4,4,4,4; 4,4,3,3,3,3
bentover rows (Yates style) 155x4,4,4,4,4,3; 155x4,4,4,3,3,3
low-incline med.-grip barbell presses 160x4,4,4,4,4,3; 160x4,4,3,3,3,3
dips (bodyweight) 4,4,4,4,4,4; 4,4,4,4,3,3
standing barbell curls 70x4,4,4,4,3,3; 70x4,4,3,3,3,2
standing dumbbell hammer curls 30x4,4,4,4,4,3,3; 30x4,4,4,3,3,3

Training Comments.
Workout went really really well. Really fought through fatigue all the way I think. Didnt get that much sleep and the sleep I did get wasnt restful at all. Really hit lats hard with chins and fucked up my rhomboids and lats with bentover rows. Chest got a good workout with barbell presses even though they hit my front delts hard, and dips really hit my lower and inner pecs. Biceps and brachialis and upper forearms were KILLED with barbell curls and with alt. dumbbell hammer curls.

Training Length.
Last around 45 minutes... little too long because of fatigue.

Water.
Took in a pretty good amount all day. Need to keep it up for the most part.

Last edited:
Hey Monstar I just started the training last week. And needless to say the work out kicks my ass. Never been this sore in a long time. But this is the shit man, I thought about it the first work out I did and said fuck it to intense, but after that I figured what the hell I'm going to give it a shot and stick with it. I'm a sucker for things like this and stick it out just to see how it works. Hell Tronious has been on it for what 10 weeks now so it definetly be nice if everyone on it continues to post some sort of online journal or posts on your progress. Good luck to all on it.:)

Whatsup bro? Yeah definitely I hear what your saying the Muscle Rounds are tough shit. You really gotta suck it up and deal with those things. I just recently decided to change it up and do 2 exercises with 2 Muscle Rounds each and I like that a lot more. Maybe its just me. Anyway thanks and good luck with it yourself.
:D:D

WEEK 1, DAY 5- SEPTEMBER 5, 2001

Cardio.
20 minutes stationery bike in the evening.

Diet.
Total Calories: 2200
Total (g) Protein: 151g
Total (g) Carbs: 14g
Total (g) Fat: 162g

Sleep.
9 hours sleep last night... very good sleep. Need to keep it up.

Supplements.
Good multi-vitamin 2x today, ECA Stack 2x today, first thing in the morning and 30 minutes before training/cardio, 5g creatine postworkout.

Training. Muscle Rounds.
standing push presses 115x4,4,4,4,3,3; 115x4,4,4,3,3,3; 115x4,4,3,3,3,3
wide-grip barbell upright rows 95x4,4,4,4,3,3
seated overhead dumbbell ext. 65x4,4,4,4,4,3; 65x4,4,4,4,3,3
lying ez-bar ext. 75x4,4,4,4,3,3; 75x4,4,4,4,4,4
one-dumbbell calf raises 60x4,4,4,4,4,4; 60x4,4,4,4,4,4; 60x4,4,4,4,4,4; 60x4,4,4,4,4,4

Training Comments.
Workout went pretty good for the most part. Really hit delts hard with push presses. Hammered front and side delts and maybe a little bit of traps. Wide upright rows HAMMERED my side delts and traps all the way. Triceps were hit VERY hard with overhead ext. and even harder with lying ext. Definitely going to feel that tomorrow. Calves got a good burn with one-dumbbell calf raises.

Training Length.
Workout today lasted around 40 minutes.. pretty brief but intense.

Water.
Took in a good amount all day long today.

Last edited:
WEEK 1, DAY 6- SEPTEMBER 6, 2001

Cardio.
20 minutes stationery bike first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Diet.
Total Calories: 2340
Total (g) Protein: 124g
Total (g) Carbs: 13g
Total (g) Fat: 170g

Sleep.
Around 7 hours sleep maybe a little less last night. DEFINITELY not enough though.

Supplements.
Good multi-vitamin 2x today, MD6 2x today, first thing in the morning and 30 minutes before cardio.

Training. Rest.

Training Comments.
N/A.

Training Length.
N/A.

Water.
Took in an okay amount all day long definitely need more though.

Last edited:
WEEK 1, DAY 7- SEPTEMBER 7, 2001

Cardio.
N/A.

Diet.
TOTAL BINGE DAY! Felt so great eating tons of sugary foods loaded with lots of carbs. For some reaon that 6-day no carb session really drained my muscles completely. Felt good shoving about a thousand or probably more grams of carbs into my body. Really helped me out mood wise along with just my sanity. Felt kinda flabby but oh well thats expected with this much shit food. I am gonna have a big problem sticking to the low-carb food tomorrow. :mad:

Sleep.
Around 7 hours sleep maybe a little less last night. DEFINITELY not enough though.

Supplements.
Good multi-vitamin 2x today, 10g creatine 2x today.

Training. Rest.

Training Comments.
N/A.

Training Length.
N/A.

Water.
Definitely didnt take enough water today. Felt thirsty all day long.

Last edited:
Top Bottom