Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This might get me banned. But I need advice

if the guy your last gf was fucking was white, asian, or another race besides black would you be fine with it?

if the answer is no then your post definately isn't racist. if i started dating a girl seriously who fucked a guy the week before we went out i would be put off too no matter the race. thats why you never talk about your past like that, you will hear stuff that you might not like. i would give this chick a break, seems like she really likes you.. you are letting your past bad experience ruin your future relationships

everyone has a past you are gonna have to learn to live with it as you get older, unless you find a Mormon chick from utah who has never touched a guy before.

I did read your response bud. I was raised much the same way but once I went to college I told myself I was above this and that people are people.

True. But obviously something inside of you feels different and THAT'S OK, god knows you have reason to... Time heals all bro. Live and learn.
It wasn't him.. It was her. If she shot him down he woulda been out of business. Don't be mad at him or the color, be mad at her. Direct that shit where it belongs and then tear her apart.

I did read your response bud. I was raised much the same way but once I went to college I told myself I was above this and that people are people.

Yep.....people are people. I'd take your ex wife and choke her ass. Then I'd take the new chic and throw her off a balcony. I got no issue with black dudes either but I wouldn't touch that bitch either.

Top Bottom