Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This might get me banned. But I need advice

tryionlannister

My story starts two years ago. My wife told me that she didn't love me anymore shortly after we found out she was pregnant with our second child. My wife literally flipped out when she found out she was pregnant
However We decided to work on the marriage. After my daughter was born in July my wife told me she needed me to move out so that she could learn to love me again. I moved out in October and in December I hacked into my wives email and fb to discover that she was cheating on me for quite a long while.
The guy she was cheating on me with I considered a friend. Sh actually sent him a picture of our daughter and out son and her in the hospital. I'm assuming to show him that it wasn't his baby

You all may not like this part but its important to my story. The guy she cheated on me with is African American. I have never had an issue with interracial relationships b4 but now I do especially since my wife only wants to black men now.
I wanted my wife back for a very long time but after being told that she could
Never love me again and hearing stories of All the men she had in our home, I gave up
in April I started dating a girl. I know it was too soon but I
Needed something to fill a void.

This new girl is incredible. I have grown to love her. She treats me like a king. And she's gorgeous. However last week she tells me that right after our first date she called all of her guy friends and told them that she couldn't be friends with them anymore because she was dating someone she liked and he (me) had issues with guys and girls being friends. She then told me that one of her friends refused to give her stuff back.

So I ask why? She tells me that they had dated and and realized they were not compatible but had a friends with benefits relationship. So I ask so what does that mean that you got together once a week? Probably was her response. Did you have sex once a week? Well maybe I can't remember she says . I ask her why it didn't work out and she tells me it's because he was black and her family would disapprove.

I know that I have no right to be mad at
Her but I am and I don't want to touch her now. She was having sex with this guy the week b4 we started dating. And I hate the fact that this guy was black.

I don't see
Myself as racist but my god I'm having issues with this. I broke up with her today. I just can't be with her

I know many of you on here will give me some bullshit funny guy responses and some will think I'm a flaming racist and cuss me out but I'm struggling right now

Holy fuck dude youve got bigger problems than what color skin your wife is cheating on you with lololol

You do know they say when ya go black you never go back. Held true to your ex-wife, but this poor new girl.....she must of Really saw some shit in you...cuz she went back. WTF bro, in all seriousness I wouldn't be out posting a story like this. But each to there own.

Reactions: ceo
Who the fuck do you think you are?

I don't see why you should get banned for this. It's racist sure, but all my black friends would love it!......wait am I allowed to have black friends since I post on the same forum as you?!?!?!

I don't see why you should get banned for this. It's racist sure, but all my black friends would love it!......wait am I allowed to have black friends since I post on the same forum as you?!?!?!

Shut up you slimy cocksucker

This sounds cliché but most of my close friends are black. I've never had issues with interracial dating b4. One of closest friends is married to a white women.

I know that I shouldn't feel this way. I'm struggling with why I feel this way.

Ummmm.... Yea... That about sums it up bud... You said it all...

First, about 80% of my friends are black. The other 20% Italian... Needless to say my friends don't sit together at the dinner table here in ny... Racism and segregation is VERY alive here in the five Burroughs. That being said....

When I grew up my dad always taught us, it's ok to mess around with a black girl but that's where it ends. You meet in the street and leave it in the street.
There are apples and oranges. Apples stick with apples, oranges stick with oranges, if an apple is in a bowl of oranges or and orange is in a bowl of apples, they look out of place don't they?... You my friend are an apple... They are oranges... It's that simple...

Being brought up like that, the commercials on tv these days confuse the hell out of me because its all black men with white women... Or vice versa. It puzzles me because a lot of my black friends say they just wanna fuck a white girl but will only marry black women and my Italian friends... Pshhhh forget about it... They'll hit every black pussy they can but will only marry a white woman. It's taboo and curiosity. But socially accepted.... Idk about other parts in the world but here it's not ok and "frowned upon". Personally I don't give a shit but if I was in your shoes, I have to be honest... I'd have a problem with it... I think my apples and oranges speech said that alone...

Use code "PIMP20" to save 20% and free shipping at www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Top Bottom