Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is some BULLshit

How can one focus and learn while sitting on a hard floor? I would cause a stink over this. You paid for the class, you have a right to a seat.

He said if we want to sit on the floor thats cool, but we need to give up our seats for people that enrolled before that person made the mistake.

I talk to the head of the Dept and ask him if i can bring in a chair and use a laptop and if a couple other of us in this situation could too. He says no, no exceptions, you'll have to wait six months or till another time.

What, they're going to kick you out unless you sit on the floor, no exceptions? Bring in a damn chair. It's not like the prof's going to beat you up, throw the chair out the door, and tell you to sit on the floor like a dog.

Personally, I'd take it up the admin chain. If their mistake is going to cost you money/time, you can look into legal recourse.

Are you at a regular university, or some for-profit shithole?

:cow:

hard to say if they would be W's, game isn't over until the end. too much confidence isn't good, probably karma teaching u a lesson.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom