Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Progress Pics Thread

Elvia1023

I figured I would create this thread for everyone to post progress pics in. I think it would be great if guys participate and let us know a few changes you have made that you think are the main reasons for your recent progress. I will start things of (6ft 2 and about 240 pounds)...

2u7cc52.jpg

24qp8ps.jpg

20rr637.jpg

The main reason for my recent progress is diet and the addition of IGF-1 LR3 at high doses. The changes I have made in the last few weeks have been amazing for me. I have finished my cycle but was using 200mcg LR3 pre workout with an intra shake of 75G HBCD's and 30G EAA's. Hormones most of the time were only about 400mg total. However recently I have upped to 700mg test and 200mg parabolan... I plan to up more in the near future.

I have also cleaned up my diet a lot and eats lots of fruit (berries, pineapple, bananas and apples etc), chicken, beef, whey isolate, beef isolate, greek yoghurt, rice, oats, greens, seeds, coconut oil and olive oil etc.

Nice man. Haven't dabbled into IGF yet or peptides at all for that matter. Your strategy seems to be working. How hard are you watching your diet? Counting cals/macros or just eating clean in general? 700 test 200 parabolan, is that you usual recomp regimen? What is your training routine?

Cheers

Wow Elvia, looking big and lean! Bigorse I'm on the app and can't open your pics for some reason.

Impressive physique Elvia! Thanks for sharing what compounds you're taking. Diet is key and it looks like you got it dialed in bro!

Nice man. Haven't dabbled into IGF yet or peptides at all for that matter. Your strategy seems to be working. How hard are you watching your diet? Counting cals/macros or just eating clean in general? 700 test 200 parabolan, is that you usual recomp regimen? What is your training routine?

Cheers

I have only been watching my diet a few weeks and still have some nice treats every so often. I have never counted cals/macros in my life. However I know exactly what is in all my food but never really wrote it down and followed a complete plan. This is more about just eating clean in general and listening to my body.

The last 5 meals I have had have been...

Cereal (rice krispies) just when I first woke up. Then a little later a fruit smoothie with blueberries, strawberries, redcurrants, raspberries, cherries, 1 apple, whey isolate and some water.

Steak, cinnamon pineapple, cashews nuts and tomatoes

Greek Yoghurt, mango and red grapes

Steak, long grain rice and some broccoli

Chicken, sweetcorn and broccoli

Later I will probably have another fruit smoothie with berries and some spinach and whey isolate.

Pre bed probably some beef isolate and oats etc.

I don't have a standard anything when it comes to drugs. I came off everything then I was on what you would call a high dosed cruise or very low dosed cycle (about 400mg total of test and mast). I have recently upped it to what it is now. The most I have ever run in the past is about 2 grams of mainly test and deca with an oral. However for my current goals even 200mg test and 200mg tren would be more than enough. But I will be upping things in the near future. I am thinking something like 700mg test, 700mg primo e and 200-300mg tren per week. I will add in an oral at some point too. The main reason for my changes is definitely the lr3. The fullness as I gaining was incredible and I have taken more aas in the past sand was on low doses when I added it and could see changes straightaway.

Training is about 5 days per week and I listen to my point. Most times I decide what I am going to train on my way to the gym. I try to train every body part twice weekly so everything is very random. Although I tend to do the same sort of splits and I love to train this way. An example of a weeks split could be...

Day 1= Chest, arms and calves
Day 2= Abs, cbck, rear delts, hams
Day 3= Shoulder, quads, arms
Day 4= Abs, Chest and back
Day 5= Calves, hams and quads

It changes all the time and sometimes I have a few days off. No week is ever the same and I always try to do different exercises or use different techniques/angles.

Wow Elvia, looking big and lean! Bigorse I'm on the app and can't open your pics for some reason.

Impressive physique Elvia! Thanks for sharing what compounds you're taking. Diet is key and it looks like you got it dialed in bro!

Thanks for the kind words. This is just the start so hopefully I can continue to progress like I have in the last month. Diet is definitely key and the one area I have never been consistent with. I have no will power and would often eat huge amounts of various bad things. My gf is in another country now (I will be moving over soon) so everything in the fridge is what I have bought. So as long as I don't buy alsorts of crap in the shops I don't have it to eat. I am in a good routine so gonna continue to eat like this. Fruit is not ideal to have in large quantities but I love it so much so it's not like it's a perfect diet but for me it's working well. I feel great and healthy so it's a good start. Thanks again :)

keep it up elvia, your transformation pics on your peptide log thread is amazing. keep up thebhard work bother

Not sure if you can see pictures but

5ft 9
190-195lbs
Bf 13-15 %
Training 1 year and 10ish months (1 year solid)
16 years old

Just came off a one year bulk and went from 135lb to 200lb in about a year, was extremely skinny and fragile. then got sick and dropped to 190lb. Just started a moderate cut (low carb/High fat) I bloated slightly but added 3 1/2 inches on my arms, 4 inches on my legs, and 6 inches around the chest. Sounds like a whole lot of bullshit but it's not. I recommend people to measure body parts and weigh themselves weekly, to look back and realise what you've come from.

Currently sitting 190-195 (weight changes daily) everything's leanish except holding a little fat in the lower stomach/back region. Have started dieting as I want to get in s super shredded shape for summer. Kind of treating it like a connect prep

View attachment 131893View attachment 131893View attachment 131903View attachment 131913

Top Bottom