Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test/tren/mast OR test/tren/var

Mast is an aesthetic and if you want full benefit then you need low body fat... The results you see will be minimal with a higher body fat... I assure you on that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Tren and Masteron go very well together, so I say Test/Tren/Mast for sure. I honestly don't see a reason you can't add Anavar to that too. One thing I definitely recommend is adding GW (Cardarine) to your cycle. I can't stress enough how much it helps with Tren side effects. You can pick it up at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

i gave you the best layout for your goals brother... you already know from running my cycles previously what kind of results they produce... the rest is up to you bro!

i gave you the best layout for your goals brother... you already know from running my cycles previously what kind of results they produce... the rest is up to you bro!

*points up* this, haha.

Dylan's polishing of stacks I've planned over the space of the last twelve months have helped me put on over 18kg and drop bodyfat from ~17% to what it is now, which is a little bit lower than when i started this thread.

Will be commencing the stack in two weeks' time, will be running a thread for it

*points up* this, haha.

Dylan's polishing of stacks I've planned over the space of the last twelve months have helped me put on over 18kg and drop bodyfat from ~17% to what it is now, which is a little bit lower than when i started this thread.

Will be commencing the stack in two weeks' time, will be running a thread for it

you know i've always got you bro... you just let me know how i can help you achieve your goals and i am more than happy to help... did you get all the n2bm coupon codes? definitely keep a log as well...

Ok just want second opinion, almost day late and a lot of $$$ short now....! Anyway I just got test/tren was told all I needed was this nothing else run till gone, increase test second and third week then tapper down till gone. First time ever dipping toes in this but damn it I want my gains.....! Is there anything else I need to run with this I know pct after but during ....? I am 44 6'0 202 lbs. at 20% bf workout 3-4 times a week. Please any "HELPFUL" advice will be appreciated

Ok just want second opinion, almost day late and a lot of $$$ short now....! Anyway I just got test/tren was told all I needed was this nothing else run till gone, increase test second and third week then tapper down till gone. First time ever dipping toes in this but damn it I want my gains.....! Is there anything else I need to run with this I know pct after but during ....? I am 44 6'0 202 lbs. at 20% bf workout 3-4 times a week. Please any "HELPFUL" advice will be appreciated
Is this your first cycle? If so you have no business messing with Tren bro. Stick with test only

That's sounds pretty definitive not even at low dose ? and can I inquire why not ?

answer me this... do you think its wise to pick the absolute harshest steroid you can run on your first cycle? do you think its wise to introduce your body to that first? would you jump on a harley when learning how to first ride a bike or would you get on a small street bike or even a moped first? would you just start shooting three pointers when learning how to play basketball or start in the paint and work your way out? your new to this and your going to question a veteran like rick when he's trying to help and protect you?

Top Bottom