Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E cycle. please critique

Inject the HCG right into the belly fat. Stay a couple inches to the left or right of your belly button n lower. I like to stretch the skin n send it in on an angle. U don't have to go too deep n if u do it right it's painless. .25g pin to pull n inject. My HCG has to stay refrigerated!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

And is sterile water okay? BAC water is not available in india

Damn the hcg part sounds like a bit of an overkill to me mate but whatever floats your boat . i wouldnt trash the dbol use it for 4 weeks along with the test to kick start your cycle since the test e gains wont start showing till about 4-6 weeks . everything else sounds good and um about the anti estrogen dosing start with lower doses see how u handle estrogen and if u get sides , then you can go up from there.

Yea the anti estrogen dried out my joints...I started cutting the little pills in 4 n no sides now!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

know what you can do also? if you google test e cycle you could probably find ummmmm 30,000+ posts of perfect test cycles, just sayn

Top Bottom