Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tales of a Southern Gentleman: The Poboy Story

I went into this interview thinking shrimp/poboy was poeboy of EF yore...wtf ever happend to poeboy? But anyway, Shrimp/poboy turned out to be someone else, just as legendary and interesting as yankee poeboy.
So the flow I was expecting was not quite there...the questioning I had planned had to be switched up a bit. Regardless, still a good thread to learn about a fellow good bro...

Hahaha, dumbass, you're thinking of "Poyeboy". That's the emo guy from Minnesota.

i'll get one done next weekend
thinking FC would be good, maybe wulfgar
you should at least give this a few days stickyness

I will give it a stick for a bit then move it to best of ef. If you are making this a reg thing this is what we will do with the thread each week.

I myself would like to see some older members get a interview and some more juicy talk :) wulfgar would be a great interview.

Bulls or slots? Can't find any slot reds around here right now.

Our fall run of bulls is in full swing. I haven't caught a slot red in months. They are so pressured by all the "Pro" redfish anglers it is crazy. They know the serial numbers of most Rapalas lol. We've been doing a lot of speckled trout and flounder fishing or should I say catching :p I know you guys slay the Gator Trout over where your at.

Sorry for the redneck hyjack.

Our fall run of bulls is in full swing. I haven't caught a slot red in months. They are so pressured by all the "Pro" redfish anglers it is crazy. They know the serial numbers of most Rapalas lol. We've been doing a lot of speckled trout and flounder fishing or should I say catching :p I know you guys slay the Gator Trout over where your at.

Sorry for the redneck hyjack.

Speckleds and Bull Reds around here. Mostly on live shrimp. Getting a lot of small white trout too, keeps the kids around here happy.

Top Bottom