Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tales of a Southern Gentleman: The Poboy Story

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
I went into this interview thinking shrimp/poboy was poeboy of EF yore...wtf ever happend to poeboy? But anyway, Shrimp/poboy turned out to be someone else, just as legendary and interesting as yankee poeboy.
So the flow I was expecting was not quite there...the questioning I had planned had to be switched up a bit. Regardless, still a good thread to learn about a fellow good bro...

Mud Bug: Let er rip faggot
efbino: Fug that font sucks

Mud Bug: You might have to work a little here chief
efbino: Damn my eyes are squinty

Mud Bug: Better?
efbino: Lol good bro. So how's it going? wtf are you doing today
Mud Bug: Hoping the dolphins get a w right now

efbino: Dude don't you live in minn? fug the dolphins
Mud Bug: Minn where the fuck did you get that. Im louisiana born and raised knee grow

efbino: I thought you and foxygell were buddies in minnesota...so are you a redneck? do you fly a dixie flag?
Mud Bug: Next question
efbino: What about the dixie flag?
Mud Bug: Fuck i live in the south what about it?
efbino: Do you fly one?
Mud Bug: My neighbor does

efbino: Do you like were you live? ever plan on moving?
Mud Bug: Tried living in miami for a while spent most of my time in jail. I prefer it here

efbino: In jail? for what? you're pretty pasty if i remember...what was jail in mia like?
Mud Bug: Ive 6 felonys from cocaine distribution to aggravated battery to attempted kidnapping. Im a dufferent person now...different

efbino: Lol i just realized something, you're not the poboy i thought you were...poboy used to be a poster here...i know who you are now...still interesting...

Mud Bug: Who am i?
efbino: I'll edit this part out for ef, but %^&&##...sup bro
Mud Bug: Regular barney fife aint cha?
efbino: lol, i knew the other poeboy more...
Mud Bug: Its ok

efbino: But anyway, back to the interview, can you expand on the legal trouble? were you ballin, living good? how did it crash
Mud Bug: I was far from ballin I was doing alot of drugs and on a path to no where.To this day 7 months clean

efbino: Congrats bro...never done cola myself, but i got a taste for tweeds...do you smoke out or drink any booze? or 100% clean and narrow?
Mud Bug: Ive had a beer but no drugs except GH...And im far from narrow

efbino: That's awesome bro, stay clean...so are you currently on cycle? What's your body stats?
Mud Bug: Just gh and a HRT dose of test 5'11 240 16 to 18% depends on what i eat for lunch
efbino: Damn big bro...are you more of a bb'er or pl'er/strongman? what kinda weight you throw up
Mud Bug: Im a reformed street thug who trys to keep in shape thats it

efbino: So with 6 felonys is it hard to get a job? lotta fs' on the report card...luckily the worst i got was a dui and a petty weed charge
Mud Bug: My boss has more felonys than me
efbino: What kinda work you do bro?
Mud Bug: One of my co workers carried his wifes body around in the trunk of his car for a week...I do consulting and design for nightclubs,bars,and restauraunts

efbino: What's the deal with lil wayne, why does everbody like him? he's got the youth mesmerized...
Mud Bug: I hate the dude and wish someone would end his life
efbino: I think the amount of sizzurp he sips will kill him off before too long...and damn girly in your pic is hott...indian? are you married? any kids?
Mud Bug: WTf is a sizzurp?She is vietnamese and Im divorced after 9 years

efbino: Perscription cough syrup...rapper dudes mix it with sprite, got codeine in it i think...vietnamese chics are hot though, one benny of fightin in 'nam.
Do you think pick3 is really gaye? The act has being on for so long, i can't see it anyother way
Mud Bug: I love pick3 and would really like to meet him one day

efbino: What about rnch
Mud Bug: Like him alot also he always ask's me to hang but i never go...rnch seems to think that pick3 is an overweight un happily married guy starved for attention

efbino: By hang, do you mean :rainbow:?
Didn't know you swung that way...whate ef chica would you most wanna bang? I used to have this thing for smurfy, but she got e-passed around too much.
Mud Bug: I dont care if he is Id still like to meet him...def not gay and I appreciate all the ef ladys

efbino: Which one woulda you wanna tag if you could pick?
Mud Bug: Id take a blowjob from any of em

efbino: In your party prime what would a typical night consist of, acitivty and substance wise
Mud Bug: 4 or 5 tabs of E a gram or 2 of blow a c-note of booze maybe a roofie and a shot of heroin for a night cap that was a thursday night

efbino: Fug me that's a lotta shit...had to be wrecked for days after. What draws you to ef and where do you see the site in a few years?
Mud Bug: I like the peeps always have the C@C has a great choice of personalitys for AAS discussion I post at outlaw...I would love to own that site

efbino: Outside of lifting and being str8, what kinda shit you do for hobbies/fun?
Mud Bug: I work alot but outside of that i hunt,fish go 4 wheeling manly type shit ya know

efbino: Do you have a lotta state pride? seems like southern bros always do...
Mud Bug: I love my city and my city loves me

efbino: What would you like to see done differntly at ef?
Mud Bug: A source forum would be nice, then EF would be the complete pkg

efbino: Hmmm...sourcing could attract heat though, i'd hate to see something fuct up happen. So is it in the open that you are $%$ ? or is that some sorta secret? why did you get bant to being with?
Mud Bug: Next question

efbino: I'm about out of questions...anything more to share? i'll pare this down and send you a pm in a bit, tell me what you think
Mud Bug: Yeah vote for Obama Hes a good bro
efbino: Oh yeah one more question, what about snacky cake, yay or nay?
Mud Bug: I like her alot Shes got a funny personality my kinda broad
efbino: Would you bang palin?
Mud Bug: Yes with a 30lb mall over her cranium

Last edited:
bino, i hope u r a better firefighter than u r an interviewer?

When are we going to slay some of them big LA Reds Poboy? I'll trailer the bay boat to your neck of the woods and we can get on em.

bino, i hope u r a better firefighter than u r an interviewer?

critqiue is welcome...i tried to get a friendly flow going but i don't know the dude as well as i thought i did going into it.

Top Bottom