Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids and the military

pretty sure youll be fine. i was fine through meps. but you could also wait.... like he said the military will always be there

get clean, go to bootcamp. the last thing you want to try and worry about is pct. can you run fast? can you do alot of pull ups and situps? can you hump a ruck? I know this has nothing to do with your question but i figured id throw my .02 cents in. let me know if you have any mil questions.

get clean, go to bootcamp. the last thing you want to try and worry about is pct. can you run fast? can you do alot of pull ups and situps? can you hump a ruck? I know this has nothing to do with your question but i figured id throw my .02 cents in. let me know if you have any mil questions.

Yes I can run fast, 1 mile in 8:45....so far, 80pushups in 1min and 75sit ups in 1 min. 20 pullups so far (overhand).

When I was in the Infantry (Active Duty) I was also the urinalysis NCO for a couple years....they wont test you unless they have resonable suspicion that your on...they being your commander....Not sure about the "marines" but it costs the army around $1000.00 dollars to test "one" soldier. Every other piss test you take is for recreational drugs. We just took a piss test in the reserves a few months ago and a couple of my buddies were on....they all passed. If your heading to MEPS and your still worried about it....go to a doctor and talk to him...ask to be tested and have bloodwork done....until you can pass..then go in....military is always going to be their.

How long ago was your last cycle?....

I retired after 25 years as a 1SG from the US Army. In my entire 25 years I only witnessed one person being tested although I new first hand of dozens of people who used them. He also was a 1SG stationed about 100 miles from me in Korea. The only reason he was tested was one of his soldiers that he lifted with was in trouble for something else and thought he'd get a lighter sentence if he squeeled. The Command had to request for the test due to cost but justified it with probable cause. Of-course this other 1SG (E8) tested positive and was reduced to SPC (E4) then put out of the Army at 19 years. No retirement, no real benifits. This was back in 1995.

So yes, the Army tests for AAS but due to cost usually only with probable cause.

Sounds like your pretty set on getting there asap.....I'm not sure what the blood work consists of......it "should" be std's and hiv...but I've heard of people finding out they have sickle cell anemia there at meps.....it's up to you if you want to chance it....if thats you in your pic....you look good...but you dont look like a professional bodybuilder....so "if" they normally dont test for it ...they shouldnt have any suspicion to do so....good luck

P.S......remember to where underwear to MEPS...remember having to the duckwalk, lunges...etc...in your briefs...lol...last thing youd want the doctor to see is needle marks on your ass....

P.S......remember to where underwear to MEPS...remember having to the duckwalk, lunges...etc...in your briefs...lol...last thing youd want the doctor to see is needle marks on your ass....

actually the doc will make you bend over and spread cheeks too (no lie)

so any obvious marks will be noticeable anyway, but i really doubt its of any concern

thanks guys for your replys. Yea I heard of the whole ass spreading at meps, but Im healed up right now, and when I usually inject I dont even get sore. One I get through meps I plan on a PCT so I wont crash. I was going to try primordialperformance and see how that works, then try there lean muscle stack.

Top Bottom