Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids and the military

thanks for the replies guys... I guess back to the marines I go...

I was in the Marines and got caught with gear while I was stationed on a ship. Marines can't refuse NJP while aboard a Navy Ship so I had to go Batallion level NJP. My Lt. Col busted me down from Lcpl to PFC and took all my money for a month. When I got back to the states they moved me to another unit and I got to stay in, got to the rank of SGT and and Honorable discharge.

If you are going to juice be careful and for God Sake don't tell anyone as they will rat on you.

I was in the Marines and got caught with gear while I was stationed on a ship. Marines can't refuse NJP while aboard a Navy Ship so I had to go Batallion level NJP. My Lt. Col busted me down from Lcpl to PFC and took all my money for a month. When I got back to the states they moved me to another unit and I got to stay in, got to the rank of SGT and and Honorable discharge.

If you are going to juice be careful and for God Sake don't tell anyone as they will rat on you.

hey bro same here I got ratted on my for taking addarol when I was in the Navy.....Fuckn Rats man i hate em!!!!!!!

lol yeah a bunch of super soldiers "raging" on the enemy would be just what the doc ordered in some of the branches.

i thought i saw something on the history channel about the nazis using steroids in WWII. maybe that's why those fuckin SS guys were so scary.

The Nazi storm troopers were on methamphetamine. Hitler got daily injections of it.

the test at meps is just standard drug test it would cost to much to test the people going thru there. i was jucing when i was in they never tested any one in my squadron the whole time.

Top Bottom