Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids and the military

I was in the Marines and got caught with gear while I was stationed on a ship. Marines can't refuse NJP while aboard a Navy Ship so I had to go Batallion level NJP. My Lt. Col busted me down from Lcpl to PFC and took all my money for a month. When I got back to the states they moved me to another unit and I got to stay in, got to the rank of SGT and and Honorable discharge.

If you are going to juice be careful and for God Sake don't tell anyone as they will rat on you.

Did you post that enough times lol (6) lmao.

The answer to your question is no, they don't test you for roids at meps, they don't have the equipment to do it. It's usually sent cross country to a Olympic Testing center, or a university, UCLA being the only one I know about. To do the test is 250 dollars. They are not going to spend this money. Before doing your test, they have you sign a paper that lets you know which drugs they are testing you for. Meth, LSD, Morphine, Weed, Coke, Heroin and variations of those, if they really wanted to test you for steroids, they'd have you sign another piece of paper giving them permission to do so. With the hundreds of different body types they see walk threw that place every single day, they really dont care. I just came back from a station recently and everyone there seemed pretty much disinterested and aloof. So you'll be good. When you get in, again, they only test for the same drugs as MEPS, if they want to test for roids, they again have to ask you, and they have to have probable cause to do so. If you decide to do it, dont tell a soul, dont have your gear strewn about in your foot locker, and be smart about it. Gaining 20 pounds of muscle in a month or two probably won't help you either. Anyways, I digress. If they ask, say no, a few days later, you'll probably be ordered to take one, if you come up positive you'll be administratively seperated. If you say yes and come up positive, you could be court martialed. Which, as we all know, is very bad.

They type of punishment you may or may not receive has A LOT to do with the particular branch of service and the current military &, political situation. In the AF today, you would be more likely to be discharge than in the Army today. The Air Force is "Force Shaping", the Army is starving for all the troops they can get.

They type of punishment you may or may not receive has A LOT to do with the particular branch of service and the current military &, political situation. In the AF today, you would be more likely to be discharge than in the Army today. The Air Force is "Force Shaping", the Army is starving for all the troops they can get.

Truth, thats because everyone wants to join the damn Air Force lol. The Marines and Army you're pretty much gonna get a slap on the wrist. Air Force and Navy, the shit could potentially hit the fan.

Yes they will f**king test you being as i was tested for AAS and given a general under other than honorable conditions. If you dont know sh*t bout the subject dont put your two cents in. But for anyone who is going to do it regaurdless just dont get carried away. It really doesnt matter who likes you. I was promoted maratouriously to corporal by my command and they tried to keep me in but no go. at the end of the day its in the generals hands at TCOM well for marines anyway. And there is a ZERO tolerance policy. take my word for it i know it first hand. So just be safe and dont trust anyone. And no the random urinalysis does not test for aas. You must be specifically tested for them. and for any idiots who are tellin you lets say that you are taking test prop and the only way they can check you is by testing your test levels thats bs test prop for example is not straight test the chemicals that put it in your blood pop on the test. Just sharing my personal experience.......

I was Court marshalled since i did not specify. I was made an example out of. The united states marine corps is what i served in. You really would think that being in the marines and them saying how they want to increase numbers. getting discharged is complete bs. I did two tours in iraq they didnt care when i was sticking my neck out for them. It really blows my mind that the marine corps would really come down on aas so hard. but you live and you learn. just know the possible consequences.

When I was in the Infantry (Active Duty) I was also the urinalysis NCO for a couple years....they wont test you unless they have resonable suspicion that your on...they being your commander....Not sure about the "marines" but it costs the army around $1000.00 dollars to test "one" soldier. Every other piss test you take is for recreational drugs. We just took a piss test in the reserves a few months ago and a couple of my buddies were on....they all passed. If your heading to MEPS and your still worried about it....go to a doctor and talk to him...ask to be tested and have bloodwork done....until you can pass..then go in....military is always going to be their.

How long ago was your last cycle?....

When I was in the Infantry (Active Duty) I was also the urinalysis NCO for a couple years....they wont test you unless they have resonable suspicion that your on...they being your commander....Not sure about the "marines" but it costs the army around $1000.00 dollars to test "one" soldier. Every other piss test you take is for recreational drugs. We just took a piss test in the reserves a few months ago and a couple of my buddies were on....they all passed. If your heading to MEPS and your still worried about it....go to a doctor and talk to him...ask to be tested and have bloodwork done....until you can pass..then go in....military is always going to be their.

How long ago was your last cycle?....

Well I will be going to MEPS in a couple of weeks and I just injected twice this week 500mg total of testE, will this show in the blood work? I heard they just look for stds and Hiv with your blood work. So am I fucked?

Top Bottom