Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 injectables with just 1 oral

Weycnro

25 years old and this is the second time I’ve used steroids I’m 158 pounds and I’m five foot six
I know some of you on here are against using oral steroids but I think they’re amazing and they kick in really fast.
I’m interested in using a couple injectables, test and primo. And then I would like to add an oral steroid to the mix to help me grow and prosper. Which oral would work best for my goals?

25 years old and this is the second time I’ve used steroids I’m 158 pounds and I’m five foot six
I know some of you on here are against using oral steroids but I think they’re amazing and they kick in really fast.
I’m interested in using a couple injectables, test and primo. And then I would like to add an oral steroid to the mix to help me grow and prosper. Which oral would work best for my goals?
2 injectables i would go with test primo with some winstrol
stack it deep

none, you should not be using steroids at your age on top of the fact you are so misguided... you think you need oral steroids to "grow and prosper"??? you have A LOT of growing up to do before ever even considering a steroid of any kind

I love on here how some of you think that a person is either too young, too skinny, or too fat to use steroids.
yet you yourselves have used steroids

Top Bottom