Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I'm on hour 37 of Omega's Superstimulant!!!!

Slight crash LATE in the day if you over do it....

UPDATE: Im on TWO instead of 3 like yesterday...I JUST FINISHED AN HOUR AND 45 min MIX and its ALMOST flawless! I could have my production CD done by the end of the day! This is THREE cd projects in THREE days...Im hooked like Crack...Just sayin...The title for my upcoming REAL CD is def going to be a tribute to SuperStim lol

-Legacy

Whats the reference time for all this shit youre getting done bor? How long would it normally take you to do all that without SS?

Whats the reference time for all this shit youre getting done bor? How long would it normally take you to do all that without SS?
STFU you jacket wearing bish, before I smoother you in your own jacket. You know you should have voted for me.

I don't have the attention span to mix for 45mins (this time an hour and 45mins), then do hours and hours of production and clean up work, then upload and hosting blah blah blah...I have been promising a CD project to local people for about 6 months. Normally Id do it in peices and it would take a week or two. Seriously, no joke. MINIMUM

pics of said cat, socks and can opener next to bottle of superstimulant or this story never happened in my eyes.

Looks like you got two more votes against you. LOL.

youre welcome.

You wanna fuck with me boy. I will eat your fucking heart. All you sheep, I know how Jesus must have felt now, seeing the people he made turn against him.

You wanna fuck with me boy. I will eat your fucking heart. All you sheep, I know how Jesus must have felt now, seeing the people he made turn against him.

This is fucking comical now. Wish I could change my vote for the entertainment value SB adds. Oh well so sad for ol' StupidBro. Get back to wiping the cowshit off your shitheels.

this is like the "facts of life" episode where blair got high and thought she wrote the best report on moby dick evah....

this is like the "facts of life" episode where blair got high and thought she wrote the best report on moby dick evah....

So youre saying DJ's new mix is going to suck since hes rolling on superstim lol

So youre saying DJ's new mix is going to suck since hes rolling on superstim lol

LOL, This CD is going to be amazing...Although it will only fit on an MP3 disk or be available for download since its an hour and 45mins long. Working on the Intro now :)

Top Bottom