Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I'm on hour 37 of Superstimulant™ ~!!!!1

Re: So I'm on hour 37 of Omega's Superstimulant!!!!

and since you've peeked my interest. can you explain how to use this product and pump3d plz? I might just have to make another lil investment. How long can you take this stuff before you either start selling your children to support your SS habbit or burn out?

piqued (yeah I know I'm sounding a bit of an assbag, sorry)

Lol @SD
Inital thoughts on SS:
Today I only took 2 caps to test the waters. It took about an hour to kick in and although it was mild , it was still palpable.
Stretched out my shoulders a bit before heading out to my fasting cardio and noticed that I got into a rhythm very quickly which has always been my problem with stretching/cardio so that was pleasing to me.
Headed out to the gym and once I started cardio I didn't look back. I ended up doing 1 HOUR! I never in my life do that much cardio but once again, I kind of zoned out (or maybe zoned IN is a better way of describing it) and lost track of time. That feeling really kicked in once I stared to control my breathing. I started watching a BB game and reading the subtitles on the TV mesmerized me to the point where my breathing and stride synced up with out me trying. That effect really blew me away and is worth further use in my opinion and not just for exercising. SS seems like it would help someone out that has ADD, IMHO.
The only complaint is that the effects of the TWO pills only lasted about 4 hours after which point I HAD to a small nap. Took a nap, woke up, made myself some coffee and all is well again.
Over all, I really liked my initial trial with SS and am looking forward to trying it again tomorrow but this time at THREE pills.
Thanks OMEGA!

someone hook me up with a discount code so omega only gets a feeble amount of my dollars

Top Bottom