Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I'm on hour 37 of Superstimulant™ ~!!!!1

Re: So I'm on hour 37 of Omega's Superstimulant!!!!

LOL, dude like every DJ and club going girl I know want bottles of superstim :)

Listening to Djlegacy is reminding me of my long nights in the studio with cracked out engineers and producers/artists hahaha. Good times buddy. Let me know how the crash is though. I might actually be interested in this stim cuz it really does sound like you guys are in a caine induced hyper-drive so I might need to spread this lil gem out in the recording community hahaha.

I had ZERO crash running 2 at a time...I had A very very very minimal crash when I ran 3, but that could also be because I was running around doing things non-stop the whole time and I wore myself out lol...Even then the crash was MINIMAL, I still made it through the whole day and got to sleep fine. There def was no "hitting a brick wall" crash at ALL ever.

-Legacy

OMEGA, stop turning your PM's off BISH!

I just wrote up a sick AD on FaceBook for you, because I had about 20 people ask me about the stuff when I was out at the club DJing this weekend. You should have a bunch of business coming this week...Now send me like 6 more bottles for personal use! lol

Omega, I hope you got my shit in the mail bro.

Use SuperStimulant in the Am or when you really need energy for some serious work ahead

Use pump3d ONLY pre lifting

Try not to use both on the same day. and def not within 12 hours of each other.

I promise you will be extraordinarily happy:artist:

You will quickly realize these are truly some of the best Supplements money can buy.... its the reason why you wont ever see thee at a GNC...

they are the real deal and are $$$ to make.

So maybe they should be cycled? I am confused, are they both stims or is Pump3d like an NO/Creatine pre-workout thing-a-jig?

You would make money

Ive had 2 serious offers to do something similar...

Brutha if this stuff is half as good as DJ says it is... us musicians are a rare breed of individuals :chomp:

lol, speaking of which Im im about to pop 1 or 2 of my last ones and do a live online broadcast

Order 100 bottles or I might just get ALLLLL of it and leave none for yew! lol

Top Bottom