Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

She's 16....

Kano said:
fuck that shit cant you go to jail for that shit. ? Then once your in jail your labeled as a s.o so every guy in there will ass rape you. No thank you no matter how hot she is

See...all you have to do is hurt her little feelings and she is gonna cry non-consent...and your screwed. unless she is of legal age in that state

welp i had a chance to fuck this 16yr old at a tanning salon...was late at night nobody there but us and i even got her to go w/ me back in one of the rooms. well she says she's only 16 and i freaked and stopped everything. Looking back i damn sure wish ida hit that cause she was friggn hot and more mature than u'd think. Definately gotta keep it quiet though bro! BTW I was 21 at the time now 22. :evil:

My rules of thumb are:

8 to 80, Crippled Blind and Crazy, ain't been dead more than an hour.

Of course, 8 to 18 may get you 20 years if you get caught. If your state (also any federal property) is 16, tag that stuff and enjoy. Dam, would be nice to have some young things now and then. :chomp:

Top Bottom