Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Andarine (S-4) & Cardarine (GW-501516) Log

Im about to go to 5/3/1 in 8 days. Just finishing off the last week of patient method 3 week cycle. The box I train at employs 5/3/1 asthe strength protocol a lot.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Im about to go to 5/3/1 in 8 days. Just finishing off the last week of patient method 3 week cycle. The box I train at employs 5/3/1 asthe strength protocol a lot.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

It's really the best programming for the big lifts in my opinion and it isn't even high volume. First cycle I did using Wendler's 5/3/1 my front squat went from 10@185 to 21@185 in 2 weeks. That and you're increasing your strength slowly instead of trying to rush things.

Wednesday-Day 27

Today was strength. Deadlift program has been going well so I'm going to continue doing it...sticking at 315 for weight though.

Workout

Warm up: 5 min boxing, deadlift 255x5, 275x3, 295x1

Deadlift(50# res band): 315 x 1 on min for 7 min

(Rest 2 min)

Tabata-ish sit ups(20 sec work, 5 sec rest)

Total: 10,9,10,19,10,9,10,9=76

(Rest 2 min)

3 sets of: Ladder 1-4 of KB C&P@53# alternated w/ Ladder 1-4 ring pullups (No rest)

Time-15:00

Clean&press(53): 30/side
Pullups: 30

Cooldown: 10 min boxing

Did a little kettlebell, bodyweight conditioning ladder...not too difficult and I wanted to get an idea of how long it would take to do the whole thing without any rest. Upper back is sore but that is from all the dumbbell snatch/split jerk and general upper body work I've done this week. So much for taking it easy ha.

Thursday-Day 28

Last day of running the S-4 at 80 mg...still not any side effects that are overwhelming besides slower transitioning from outside to inside...looks like 90 mg is on the agenda for the next 4 days :)

Workout

Warm up: 5 min boxing, 10 KB swings, deadlift 275x5, 295x1

Deadlift(53# res band): 315 on min for 9 min

(Rest 2 min)

Double KB front squat(2x53): 3x6 w/5 sec pause at bottom of squat

(Rest 2 min)

7 min AMRAP of: 5 burpees, 10 KB swings@53

Total: 8 rounds, 5 burpees

(Rest a little bit, other friend came home so did some squat cleans&jerks/back squats....bad idea!)

1 clean/2 split jerk alterating stance: 135,155,185,205, 2 cleans@225

(Rest 2 min)

Back squats: 225x5, 255x5, 265x5, 275x5, 285x5

Cooldown: 15 min boxing

I did a lot of stuff I should not have done today haha....today was supposed to be conditioning what was I thinking?!! Even though I am feeling a bit worn down this S-4/GW combo has allowed me to push myself out of my normal level of discomfort...so essentially I can do the same amount of work in less time or maintain a higher work capacity over a long period of time. I was barely winded after the 7 min AMRAP which was crazy considering kettlebell swings and burpees is a terrible combo when it comes to aerobic/anaerobic endurance. I'm going to try to get in a lot of mobility stuff the next few days but it looks like 90 mg S-4 dosage starts tomorrow :D

Boxing is something I really want to get into. When I practiced Grappling and BJJ, my conditioning was really on point.

The area I live in is complete garbage, no worries, I'll be out of here by summer

Boxing is something I really want to get into. When I practiced Grappling and BJJ, my conditioning was really on point.

The area I live in is complete garbage, no worries, I'll be out of here by summer

In my second semester of college I took a BJJ course that was equivalent to getting your blue belt meaning you can instruct. Nothing is more tiring than rolling with someone in a full gi. My forearms would be so fatigued I could barely make a fist.

Friday-Day 29

Today was strength. Definitely sore and tired but S-4/GW has helped with my recovery/energy levels tremendously. It's winter so it always takes me a minute to get going and once I'm warmed up I feel 100%. Today was also the first day I dosed S-4 at 90 mg :)

Workout

Warm up: 5 min boxing, deadlift 275x5, 295x1,

Deadlift(50# res band): 315 on min for 9 min (Rest 2 min)

AMRAP at 365(Idk why): 10! PR I think haha

Pistols(20# vest): 3x10/side (Rest 1 min)

1-leg RDL: 3x6/side (Rest 1 min)

21/15/9 for time of: Pushups, KB swings@70#, knees-to-elbows

Total reps: 135(45 per movement)

Time-4:25

Cooldown: 10 min boxing

Still no awful sides from running the S-4 even at 90 mg ED now...so I will continue at 90 for the next 4-7 days :D
I'm on my second bottle of S-4 so only 1 bottle left which is enough to run@100 mg for 2 weeks based on the 50 mg dosage. I will probably run S-4 at 90 for a week so I can make it the full 8 weeks through my cycle without having to order another bottle.

Saturday-Day 30

Had to work last night and work again tonight so I did a very spur-of-the-moment Tabata pushup workout. And PR'd big time!

Workout

Warm up: Pushups x 25

Tabata: 12,12,12,12,12,12,15,17

Total: 104! PR

Cooldown: 10 min treadmill

PR'd big time on my tabata pushups...I usually hit a wall around the 85-90 mark...nope. Just paced myself doing sets of 12 and then kicked it into overdrive on the last 2 sets. Looking back I probably could've done sets of 15 for all 8 intervals if I kept a good tempo to my sets. Even while taking ostarine I didn't hit these kinds of numbers and ostarine gave me amazing endurance. This is just another example as to why GW and S-4 are an amazing combo! I can't even imagine what kind of results I would get out of the triple stack. Still no sides from the S-4 besides slow transitioning from outside/inside and only at nighttime so nothing even noticeable during the day. Looks like 90 mg for the next few days!

Saturday-Day 30

Had to work last night and work again tonight so I did a very spur-of-the-moment Tabata pushup workout. And PR'd big time!

Workout

Warm up: Pushups x 25

Tabata: 12,12,12,12,12,12,15,17

Total: 104! PR

Cooldown: 10 min treadmill

PR'd big time on my tabata pushups...I usually hit a wall around the 85-90 mark...nope. Just paced myself doing sets of 12 and then kicked it into overdrive on the last 2 sets. Looking back I probably could've done sets of 15 for all 8 intervals if I kept a good tempo to my sets. Even while taking ostarine I didn't hit these kinds of numbers and ostarine gave me amazing endurance. This is just another example as to why GW and S-4 are an amazing combo! I can't even imagine what kind of results I would get out of the triple stack. Still no sides from the S-4 besides slow transitioning from outside/inside and only at nighttime so nothing even noticeable during the day. Looks like 90 mg for the next few days!

This is a good log, I like seeing how you progress. :coffee: If you check my log with Cardarine, I've been trying a million different things with cardio and the endurance boost has been amazing.

Top Bottom